Damage bugged.
Bug 
Title of Bug: Damage bugged.

Description: 
Fix your damage

Evidence: 
Yo, 
time to fix this aggrorp a little bit again no?
don't know what this is supposed to mean but in my eyes guns are way to fucked.
2 Bullets kevlar and still you die. Tell me whats the point off kevlars then?
Whats the point of more expensive guns? If they all just kill you with 1-5 bullets in any scenario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRYEMWd9__U
What did you expect from running out while several cops are spraying the door? Some guns seem too powerful but I don't think this is a bug.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The new guns just seem to be to op like the price doesn't give you a better weapon some weapons that have a price of 20k do more damage then a 40k gun.
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
Your health went down by 30 each hit roughly, thats normal
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Dimitris
Guns are fucked man you can’t be considered good anymore
(07-17-2020, 02:00 AM)Ranger Wrote: Your health went down by 30 each hit roughly, thats normal

I mean I can't lie, in this specific vid considering its more than one guy shooting at you it doesn't seem so bad. But I can guarantee that these weapons are far from balanced. First of all there is nothing bulletproof anymore, you can literally shoot right through everything, also I don't think they work well with the third person or the healing system.
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Arikame
Like Pollux said, what do you expect while just running out like that. I think it's good that it is like that because me personally and other folks I've discussed this with find it very annoying and frustrating when the criminals equip a bunch of healthkits, slap on some wests and then just runs out like they're rambo and kill the entire police force. Whats the roleplay in that? I personally think FearRP should somewhat apply in a situation like that, you don't want to get yourself killed and running out in the open like that towards the entire police force isn't really being careful. A touch of FailRP could be considered too in my opinion.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(07-17-2020, 08:52 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Like Pollux said, what do you expect while just running out like that. I think it's good that it is like that because me personally and other folks I've discussed this with find it very annoying and frustrating when the criminals equip a bunch of healthkits, slap on some wests and then just runs out like they're rambo and kill the entire police force. Whats the roleplay in that? I personally think FearRP should somewhat apply in a situation like that, you don't want to get yourself killed and running out in the open like that towards the entire police force isn't really being careful. A touch of FailRP could be considered too in my opinion.
So it's FailRP to rush out now lmao
(07-17-2020, 09:39 AM)Raxo Wrote: So it's FailRP to rush out now lmao

That's just my personal opinion but it depends on how you do it, there are situations when I don't have a problem with it at all, moments when the criminals did it in a good way by moving car to car for cover ect.

What I think could be considered FailRP is if your base is surrounded by the entire police force, say 5 or 6 police officers with heavy firepower and you decide to just kick your door open, run out in the complete open like you're ironman or something. I don't see the roleplay aspect in that scenario as eventho your character is a criminal, he should still fear being killed and running out like how I described isn't really the way to go. The new weapon system gives the police a better chance in situations like this. A group of players tried this yesterday and lost the fight due to this weird strategy.

The past few days has just been ridiculous with some AggRP players. The Nexus gets raided every 15 minutes for no good reasons, the criminals opens fire at unarmed people at distance and show no mercy at all. At one point a police officer was standing with his hands up but still got shot to death. I have a feeling that these players are getting desperate to maintain their reputation of being "dangerous" as this new weapon system increases the chance of them being killed, which I think just balance the fights as the criminals won most fights with the police when we had the previous weapons system.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
(07-17-2020, 08:52 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: Like Pollux said, what do you expect while just running out like that. I think it's good that it is like that because me personally and other folks I've discussed this with find it very annoying and frustrating when the criminals equip a bunch of healthkits, slap on some wests and then just runs out like they're rambo and kill the entire police force. Whats the roleplay in that? I personally think FearRP should somewhat apply in a situation like that, you don't want to get yourself killed and running out in the open like that towards the entire police force isn't really being careful. A touch of FailRP could be considered too in my opinion.

What are you on about. It's all about tactics, there are situations where its better to rush outside than keep the fight on the inside of the building, its not fear rp neither fail rp, you are simply clueless of aggressive roleplay.