Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
The reason that most older players are not coming back (for me anyway) is that I feel I have nothing left to accomplish on the server anymore, there are limited things to do on the server that is fun when there are 10 people online. The server isn’t attracting as many new players as it did before. I miss the times when there was a huge update every few months which included several new bits of content under one update. For example the government overhaul update a few years back (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77095)
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 5 users Like Panda's post:
  • Ranger, Seifenspende, Molyneux481, Spartan_KCT, Jonas
(07-13-2020, 09:37 AM)Panda Wrote: The reason that most older players are not coming back (for me anyway) is that I feel I have nothing left to accomplish on the server anymore, there are limited things to do on the server that is fun when there are 10 people online. The server isn’t attracting as many new players as it did before. I miss the times when there was a huge update every few months which included several new bits of content under one update. For example the government overhaul update a few years back (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77095)

same here mate completed it

[Image: BB-S3-Bob-Odenkirk-325.jpg]
re-add rapeRP and demote fultz.

that's just my two cents folks Smile
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Panda, Eclipze, Kappatalist
give back my inventory
Signature removed, too large - DVN
I don't even know why I posted this on the forums. Divey is too inactive and couldn't give a shit about FL he probably doesn't even know this thread exists.

Anyone got the Minecraft IP to their private world? I guess I'll have to condense this post into signs on their server for them to read it.
The following 3 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • User 21796, Oliver, Goat
(07-13-2020, 09:37 AM)Panda Wrote: The reason that most older players are not coming back (for me anyway) is that I feel I have nothing left to accomplish on the server anymore, there are limited things to do on the server that is fun when there are 10 people online. The server isn’t attracting as many new players as it did before. I miss the times when there was a huge update every few months which included several new bits of content under one update. For example the government overhaul update a few years back (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77095)

Other servers have like a season-system, at first I found it pretty shit but its just something completely new every few months or so. I understand that on fearless most things are done by own hand but honestly we just need more and new content. maybe a full whipe, reset everyones inventory and money and just add new stuff. After so many hours of play time its just boring if we dont get new content...

The server is dull and boring. Sick of people saying that its up to the players to have fun etc. We have done everything that FL has to offer. It's the same with events, it's harder to find new ideas with the tools we have. I completely agree with this statement. Sadly, I cant see anything changing when it comes to new content on the server.

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Kappatalist, Panda, User 21796
It’s pretty gross
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
People that are in charge worry more about not offending people then actually running a community, gutmenschen.

A couple of leftie children are in charge and are supported by other insecure people, move on already.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Oliver, Lewwings
(07-12-2020, 11:50 PM)Haarek Wrote: But let's try to turn this thread into something useful! Write some suggestions of what you think needs to be done to get more players and come with some proper suggestion that are realistic to implement.

That's the sad part about it, many people have voiced their constructive opinions many times in past. However, a lot of times they were not listened to. I believe many issues the community face cannot be solved by development. They've been doing the best they can from their side, but unfortunately it will not solve all problems. I can go on and on (like I have done in the past) about what I think can be solutions but quite frankly, I have the feeling that ultimately no one will listen. I've had many occasions where constructive and valid opinions were completely ignored.
 I'm up for discussion via discord, but at this point I unfortunately have no interest in returning.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Oliver