Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
Server hitting an average of 10 people; how is this any different than SoulRipper reign? I thought you were going to fix this Divey.

27th Feb was when Divey was given Ownership. Its been 136 days since then and the server is still straight up dead. Everyone is happy if we get 30 people on a good day. Don't even give me this 'people going out due to Corona' bullshit; in comparison to before Corona Gmod is up by 5,000 players and hitting 29,000 players per day and we can't even get over 10? 

Look; I understand you might have thought you can improve FL and tried but clearly it's not working. Re-open ownership and let someone who cares and actually wants FL to succeed try.

Applicants should have to write privately what they will do to improve FL and then publically everyone who has applied with good suggestions should be on a thread. Then it should be down to a vote from the community.

I along with others enjoyed FL but what is there to enjoy with 10 people? Nothing is being changed, nothing is being done.

Fix FL before there is no-one to fix it for.

[Image: 8635276c66.png]

[Image: 198be9bd96.png]

Images in Reference: 

https://steamcharts.com/app/4000
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/....20:27015/
The following 8 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Luna, Zulu, Jeffrey, Kappatalist, god, Lewwings, Panda, Jordy
half the players are afk anyway lol. i mean no way Dabster played 4 hours straight without turning into a skits vagina
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Jeffrey, Ratatoskrr
I still can't believe the server is up tbh

cant believe i used to find gmod fun
what a fucking waste of my time
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • ART, Agorith, User 21796
Bang on, Jimmy.

This isn't working out at all, hand ownership over to someone who actually cares and has initiative.

p.s. changing from playing minecraft to playing cs:go solves nothing, divey, get your finger out of your ass

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • max., Tails59
Hand over the ownership, at this point anybody is a better fit.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings
I can't say I entirely disagree, we haven't seen anything be done in a long time.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
when is frost getting owner already are you guys blind
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
An other reason the server is dying is unnecessary long bans. If you check the bans page conn banned someone for 6 months for scamming although the guy was new and it was his first ban. That guy will most likely never come back.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Seifenspende
There was 45 on max from what I saw

Also there was about 4-5 different mini events tonight that got the community involved and were all quite fun
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(07-12-2020, 10:43 PM)Ryan Wrote: There was 45 on max from what I saw

Also there was about 4-5 different mini events tonight that got the community involved and were all quite fun

I knew someone would post that stupid comment and I am not surprised it came from you. That's one single day such numbers were reached. Did you see the player count yesterday or the day before? Can you not acknowledge that fl is dying and work to fix that instead of lying to yourself an others?
The following 2 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • User 21796, Oliver