Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
(07-30-2020, 11:09 PM)Fry Wrote: I used to only come on to see what was new in these server after updates etc. but haven't played since the F1 overhaul.

Don’t even talk about the F1 menu, it’s so messy and ugly looking.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Strange Neo
(07-31-2020, 12:26 AM)Panda Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 11:09 PM)Fry Wrote: I used to only come on to see what was new in these server after updates etc. but haven't played since the F1 overhaul.

Honestly I can only agree with this. The clean look like before vanished and it looks vintage. I always say that blur and transparent designs are the future but never thought anyone else would not like it.
I didn't read the thread because I'm not brain dead. But I want to say congratz to Jimmy the Jew for being the newest member of the "constantly complaining and blaming everything on dev/admins" crew. I really thought Fearless needed more morons.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Nadrickk, Arkten
(07-31-2020, 01:48 AM)Strange Neo Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 12:26 AM)Panda Wrote:

Honestly I can only agree with this. The clean look like before vanished and it looks vintage. I always say that blur and transparent designs are the future but never thought anyone else would not like it.

The old F1 menu was visually outdated (it was made years ago), which is the only reason it was even updated. The new one isn't perfect at all and I've gotten a lot better since but it's still better than the old one visually.

Spoiler: Old
[Image: raw]

Spoiler: New
[Image: raw]

Also hey the favourite thing is cool Sad
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-31-2020, 01:57 AM)ryan! Wrote: I didn't read the thread because I'm not brain dead. But I want to say congratz to Jimmy the Jew for being the newest member of the "constantly complaining and blaming everything on dev/admins" crew. I really thought Fearless needed more morons.

You sound upset
(07-31-2020, 01:57 AM)ryan! Wrote: I didn't read the thread because I'm not brain dead. But I want to say congratz to Jimmy the Jew for being the newest member of the "constantly complaining and blaming everything on dev/admins" crew. I really thought Fearless needed more morons.

ye right already got enough morons on the SA team and staff doin nothin useful last thing we need is a Jew complaining

I can assure you Jimmy is not a new member of the crew
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(07-31-2020, 09:49 AM)Tomo Wrote:

I can assure you Jimmy is not a new member of the crew
Just because I'm Jewish smh
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy The's post:
  • Dimitris
What the frick?!  Bigeyes Bigeyes Bigeyes I always thought that you were a part of that crew!!!
I haven't been on the server properly for a good couple of years, so I have no idea whether Divey is doing a good job at being owner or not, however I do regularly check the forum to see how many people are on the server, and majority of the time the numbers are between 10 - 20 which is very poor for Fearless standards. When I used to play Fearless that was considered dead server in the middle of the night numbers.

Fearless in my opinion isn't the best RP server on Gmod but it sure used to be. Back in early spring 2018, Fearless was absolutley booming. There was an incredibly strong admin team with many veterans that were RP legends returning and playing on the regular like Lesanka and Avgar. The average amount of players was easily over 60, and in prime times there would be a queue of like 10 people tryign to get into the server when there was a cap of like 75.

More and more newcomers would genuinly try to rp and were interested in learning the server's mechanics insetad of just minging.

With it being lockdown the server should be way more active with everyone spending much more time at home.

Perhaps maybe some sort of advertising on youtube videos related to Gmod RP might be the solution. As long as it avoids the vanoss gmod videos it may have a good chance of working as long as it looks professional and is enticing to experienced roleplayer.
The following 5 users Like Knightley's post:
  • EAGLE:), BoJack, Link, Panda, Spartan_KCT