AI Dungeon
I recently saw Vinsecauce Vinny stream a game called AI Dungeon, which is a text-based RPG game. As the name suggests, it's an AI-based RPG where it generates a random story for you to explore. It includes location, characters, quests, and a basically endless amount of interactions that you can write. 

While these types of games have been attempted before, I'd say this is by far the best fully AI-based RPG game out there. It does have it's quirks, but you can easily undo a message to keep the AI in check. It also has a bookmark feature, so the AI knows important events, but I'm not 100% sure on how to use it properly. 

I was really surprised by the amount of freedom you have with the game, it lets you pick with some basic themes like fantasy, zombies, etc. But it also allows you to create a fully custom story based on a short prompt you write for the AI. 
It lets you interact with say, do, and story. Say is obviously something you say, do is an action like "Shoot the intruder" and story is an additional prompt that you can use to lead the story further along. 

The game is free and it's web-based, so you don't even have to download anything. 

https://play.aidungeon.io/

Also, it seems to be available on mobile as well.

Example of a story that I created based on my custom prompt:

Spoiler :
You are a lonely soldier wandering the wastelands. The world has been destroyed by nuclear war and only things remaining are ruined buildings and scattered communities. You are looking for a bunker than contains a lot of weapons and ammunition that you require. You enter small suburban area while looking for this bunker and you suddenly notice several children playing in the street.

> You walk up to the children.
You approach the children cautiously. They don't appear to be anything like zombies or mutants. They just look very hungry.

> You say "Why are you playing outside without any adults? It's very dangerous out here, you should be more careful."
You approach one of the children, a little girl.
"Why are you playing outside without any adults? It's very dangerous out here, you should be more careful."
"I'm not playing,"

> You say "What are you doing out here then? I don't see any adults around."
"We're looking for food," the little girl answers.
"Why?"
"We're hungry," she says simply.

> You say "Oh, I have some spare food I could give you if you tell me something. Is that a fair deal? "
"Yeah, OK," she replies.
You quickly open your backpack and give the girl a few pieces of meat.
"Thank you!" the little girl smiles. "I'm Karen by the way.

> You say "Nice to meet you Karen. Do you happen to know anything about a certain bunker? It should be around here somewhere, but I can't find it."
"It's called the Last Outpost. It's not far from here, but there are a few bad areas nearby so we're not allowed to go there,"

> You say "Well, thank you for the information, Karen. I hope you stay safe, I gotta head to the Last Outpost. "
You walk away from the little girl and continue your search for the bunker.
It's not long before you find it. It's a large underground base with several large rooms, all empty and devoid of life.

> You look around the underground base with your rifle ready.
You slowly walk around the bunker, keeping your rifle at the ready. You search each room, every closet, and peer under every bed. Nothing is here. You head back to the entrance and call it a day.

> You set up a camp outside the entrance.
You're tired, so you decide to stay outside the bunker and set up a camp. You grab a few wood pieces and a lighter from your backpack and begin constructing a small fire.

> You cook some food on the fire and clean your rifle.
You cook a few pieces of meat and rest beside the fire, cleaning your rifle in between eating. The fire slowly burns down until it's nothing but glowing coals.

> You sleep for the night.
You wake up in the morning and check your supplies. You have a few cans of food, a knife, a canteen of water, and a box of ammunition for your rifle.

> You head towards Last Outpost.
You head out of the woods and onto the road. You spot a car with two bodies in the front seats and a third slumped over the steering wheel.

> You search the trunk of the car.
You search the trunk of the car, but only find a couple of pieces of wood.
- Press any key to continue.
You can't find a switch to get the car going.

> You leave the car.
You head away from the car and into the woods.
You keep moving forward, but you suddenly feel something hitting your back. You're thrown forward, and your face slams into the ground.

> You grab your rifle and roll onto your back.
You roll onto your back and raise your rifle, but you're hit from the side with a pipe. You try to move, but you're stopped by another hit to your side.

> You fall unconscious.
You black out.
Raiders drag your unconscious body to their hideout. The raiders tie you up and wait until you wakeup. They begin interrogating you.
"Where is your bunker?"
"I don't know."
"Tell us where it is, and we'll let you go."
"I don't know!" you yell.

> You say "I don't have a bunker, I'm a wanderer. I go from place to place and look for supplies to trade."
"We have to check. We need to know if you're lying or not."
You look at them desperately.
"Do what they say, or they'll hurt you!" a voice says.

> You say "Who said that?"
"A friend, now shut up!" the voice says.
You remain silent and they continue to interrogate you. Eventually, they leave, after beating you up some more.

> You say "They're gone now, can you tell me who you are?"
"I'm Jane, and you've got some serious bruising."
"Why did they check? They didn't think I had a bunker, they just wanted to beat me up.

I thought the pre-made themes were really cool, but this blew me off. It was entirely based on the custom prompt that I wrote at the beginning and it stuck to the theme really well. Also, the other part highlighted in green is a story prompt I wrote mid-story, and the AI went along pretty nicely. I was especially impressed by this small interaction:

Quote:> You cook some food on the fire and clean your rifle.

You cook a few pieces of meat and rest beside the fire, cleaning your rifle in between eating. The fire slowly burns down until it's nothing but glowing coals.

It's a small detail, but the wording of it all is really well structured. 
Though the story did have small hiccups, like the part where I came to the underground base, which I wasn't sure was the Last Outpost, since I didn't find any other bunker, but instead got into a road and a forest. Also, the car part was a bit weird, but it's small things most of the time. If there are big errors, you can just undo the last changes. 

I would also love to hear what kind of stories you've gone through and what you think of the game.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Played it once, summoned a meteor over detroit, kinda fun I guess.
it's actually great to make all of your enemies coming towards you unexpectedly die in front of you!