Kelle & Spectre
Well, it doesn't quite fit with what Toe was saying, thats why I reacted to it.

To add: It really doesn't make fun to play on a server where a group of people (in this case the Shmickis) are just trying to be the biggest cowards. Putting "Corrupt" in their description in order to randomly clamp cars and such isn't really a nice thing, then playing music and saying provocative things through the mic doesnt make it better. Afaik it was the "ricky shmicki" guy or whatsoever, don't remember his exact nick anymore sadly. Then those random accusations during a PR without providing any evidence, saying we're just breaking rules, I'm reconnecting in order to get my car back etc... Who ever deals with this report, please take a look at the availalbe evidence through logs... I mean you can't look into our minds but I was definitely AFK once I rejoined etc...
(07-03-2020, 02:44 PM)kelle Wrote: Well, it doesn't quite fit with what Toe was saying, thats why I reacted to it.

To add: It really doesn't make fun to play on a server where a group of people (in this case the Shmickis) are just trying to be the biggest cowards. Putting "Corrupt" in their description in order to randomly clamp cars and such isn't really a nice thing, then playing music and saying provocative things through the mic doesnt make it better. Afaik it was the "ricky shmicki" guy or whatsoever, don't remember his exact nick anymore sadly. Then those random accusations during a PR without providing any evidence, saying we're just breaking rules, I'm reconnecting in order to get my car back etc... Who ever deals with this report, please take a look at the availalbe evidence through logs... I mean you can't look into our minds but I was definitely AFK once I rejoined etc...
lol
Keep the discussion civil.

I will only be taking into account the accusations with proof provided.
Keep the discussion clean and refrain from posting unless you have anything useful to add to the discussion. 
Some users have been warned.

As in regards to the OP and the evidence; if you have a warrant - go to the police and get it sorted IC. Avoid disconnecting to avoid these situations from arising. There is no clear evidence for me that he disconnected to get his car back but I will keep it in the back of my mind if I see similar situations from the player in the future.
For the shooting, I did not witness the situation and it is impossible for me to judge what happened or if it was justified. Therefore I cannot act upon this.

With both sides taken into account and the evidence provided I will simply dish out a warning about the reconnect, I don't see anything else as needed.

Denied.
However accused user has been warned about disconnecting

Thanks for posting a PR.

Best regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.