FL DEAD
(07-04-2020, 03:19 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:21 PM)Zulu Wrote: You're only saying that because you're part of the circle jerk.

You’re big sad because you said something racist and turned the group against you. If it weren’t for that you’d still be in it smh.

The team just seems de-motivated, I’m sure this’ll all bow over and FL will bounce back. I’m optimistic.

Wtf did I say that was racist?

Wait are you saying I'm racist because I don't directly support BLM and go and protest for them? Because I'm obeying lockdown rules?

Your logic is that if someone doesn't sign petitions and other bullshit for BLM they're immediately a white supremacist.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 2 users Like Zulu's post:
  • Lewwings, Molyneux481
Let's keep this thread clean guys. Go and argue in private message or take it to Hummanties chat in Discord aha.

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Zulu, Lewwings
I last checked the playercount like a month or two ago and back then it seemed fine, what happened in the meantime?
FL dead cause Qannter not playing anymore lmao
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(07-04-2020, 09:39 AM)Qannter Wrote: FL dead cause Qannter not playing anymore lmao

I can 100% assure you, Qannter - that isn’t the case in any way.
The following 4 users Like User 21796's post:
  • Oliver, Zulu, Lewwings, Molyneux481
Im glad hes replied it shows he still has a bit of care for the community, time to stop promising and start doing change it round, FL is on its last straws rolling on thin ice this can be turned around, this can be changed.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Oliver
(07-04-2020, 09:39 AM)Qannter Wrote: FL dead cause Qannter not playing anymore lmao

Wait you're not playing???? Might hop on now guys!!!!
The following 4 users Like Ranger's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Zulu, Lewwings, Molyneux481
(07-04-2020, 03:19 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:21 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:20 PM)richieb Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:19 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:17 PM)Conn Wrote:

You're only saying that because you're part of the circle jerk.

You’re big sad because you said something racist and turned the group against you. If it weren’t for that you’d still be in it smh.

The team just seems de-motivated, I’m sure this’ll all bow over and FL will bounce back. I’m optimistic.

Tbf who doesn't dabble in a bit of casual racism on an MC server, sure you've made a dirt swastika here and there (Joke btw, don't wanna be cancelled yet. Gotta have my racist tweets resurface first)

On a serious note, I was optimistic last time the server went down hill like this. But I've lost that optimism, from experience of being a staff member nothing we did seemed to help. Not to mention the fact that it genuinely does just take a long period of time to implement the stuff we did decide to do. Its de-motivation, caused by the realization that no one truly knows what to do. I've accepted that the server more than likely will die out.

I hope I'm proved wrong, but I highly doubt it.
(07-03-2020, 10:20 PM)richieb Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:19 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:17 PM)Conn Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:15 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 10:14 PM)Conn Wrote: To an extent, I'd agree. I also don't think that activity on the server can be strongly correlated to work done behind the scenes really, though. It's a fair argument to make, which he's perfectly capable of defending, I just don't believe that misconceptions should be passed around that we, as a collective team, aren't allowed to stray away from FL for any activity once in a while.

That said, more needs to be done, we have a great team of people who care, but many of whom who may feel quite dis-enchanted at the moment with the current goings of everything. I think it's down to a collection of issues, there isn't one simple fix or one simple scapegoat, whether we like that or not.

"Once in a while." Okay.

Once in a while referring to one time period over the year.

But the thing is people are paying for this dedicated server so that Fearless services remain up, not for the owner to have a private circle jerk with friends only.

#OPENTHESERVERTOTHEPUBLIC

i mean technically the owner owns the server and can do what he wants with them whether it's with a "private circle jerk" or not lol

i mean technically its our money and our community and we can be mad that he's using it to play minecraft for himself instead of something that will revitalise the community a bit
The following 1 user Likes Tails59's post:
  • User 21796
It's depressive to see how many people dare blame it on updates, staff and whatnot.

On a roleplay server essentially all you'd need is your imagination and creativity. Fearless provides a plethora of tools to enhance your experience even more.
YOU as a player create your own fun by socializing with others. YOU as a player make this community a welcome place by socializing with others. This community has always been about player interaction, and it's sad to see that this seems to be forgotten so easily.

Go create your own content by coming up with new ideas for yourself to roleplay. Take initiative and create an event. Try something new. Go out there and interact with players you haven't interacted with before. Take a leap and include new people into your group. It's exactly those types of fresh experiences that make roleplay so unique, as roleplaying with every different person is a different experience.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Chumps, Strange Neo, Balls, Pollux