all things must come to an end.
(07-02-2020, 12:38 PM)Ducktard Wrote: This is a dark day for Fearless. I'm glad to have been alongside you for some of your many adventures, all the best Kevin.
Goodbye mr duck Smile
(07-02-2020, 12:41 PM)Falc Wrote: See ya Kevin, glad to have seen your awesomeness!
No falc. you are awesome
this is upsetting kevin! i will miss u
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • kevin the god
(07-02-2020, 01:32 PM)richieb Wrote: this is upsetting kevin! i will miss u
bye bye richie!!
(07-02-2020, 12:42 PM)Kappatalist Wrote: this really is quite sad, shame to see you go Kevin

take care man
bye bye kappatalist well meet again
The following 1 user Likes kevin the god's post:
  • Kappatalist
This is actually pretty saddening to hear, and it's a real shame to see you leave for any length of time, Kevin.

I remember back in the day when you were a complete minge and I made threads "protesting" your bans, and now look where you are, not really a minge anymore and quite the popular meme if anything, you did a lot here so well done.

You are my new god and religion.

Take care out there, and I do hope to see you around!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • kevin the god, Kappatalist
Sad 
No Kevin plz.FL will much more dead Sad

I always see you're all videos and also waiting for new upload Smile

Time for looking forward. Take care fella.

[Image: zNVf6Bh.gif]
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • kevin the god
Quite an amazing guy, I really hope you decide to come back one day.

Take care fella!
I actually can't believe you're leaving, I remember when I first saw you and thought he was just another minge but now your actually leaving, and I'm sad.
The following 1 user Likes Inlandbubbles's post:
  • kevin the god
(07-02-2020, 02:44 PM)Lewwings Wrote: This is actually pretty saddening to hear, and it's a real shame to see you leave for any length of time, Kevin.

I remember back in the day when you were a complete minge and I made threads "protesting" your bans, and now look where you are, not really a minge anymore and quite the popular meme if anything, you did a lot here so well done.

You are my new god and religion.

Take care out there, and I do hope to see you around!
lewwings you have to be one of my favourite people in fl i cant wait to see you again
The following 1 user Likes kevin the god's post:
  • Lewwings