Move the Unemployed & Worker Spawnpoint
Title of Suggestion: Move the Unemployed & Worker Spawnpoint

Description
Move the spawnpoints of both unemployed and worker job slots from Industrial to in the city (outside the Bank of America) like it used to be.

Why?
Because when players join and spawn in and see absolutely nothing and no players around, they are more inclined to leave. If the spawnpoint is relocated to inside the city, then at least they will be able to catch a roleplay or two, instead of being dumped in the middle of nowhere. Plus, spawning in the city is just how it always has been, so why change it now?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+Support

I feel like there's other things that needs to be updated too within V2D on Fearless. I am not sure if it's fixed yet but the prices for properties are ridiculously high for what you get. I believe the tiny gas station in the city costs 1.5k or so to rent, prices like this will only scare away players to buy properties for their stores ect.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Lewwings
+support
+support
Fix up the easy parts at least.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+support

Also industrial is just aggressive players, so you might end up mugged or something.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
looks like someone didnt set the spawnpoints, so its using the default v2d spawnpoint, more of a bug tbh
+Support
(07-01-2020, 07:27 PM)janitor Wrote: looks like someone didnt set the spawnpoints, so its using the default v2d spawnpoint, more of a bug tbh

that someone is me

Will fix it
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.