The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Zulu, Magnus
(06-30-2020, 07:57 PM)janitor Wrote: unban all keep record ez apart from nonces

LISTEN TO THE JANITOR EVERYONE
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 2 users Like Zulu's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings
(06-30-2020, 07:43 PM)99 problems Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I would not really be up to seeing just bans getting expired again, we can't keep doing that the server will look like a joke. All I would support is a ban wipe. A few rules have changed, things people get banned for have now changed so giving people a fresh start is all I could ever support.

So +Support for a ban wipe.

With your huge record, I can see why.

However, +support.

Ye ok Mr Sherlock
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Zulu
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(06-30-2020, 08:08 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:43 PM)99 problems Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 06:54 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I would not really be up to seeing just bans getting expired again, we can't keep doing that the server will look like a joke. All I would support is a ban wipe. A few rules have changed, things people get banned for have now changed so giving people a fresh start is all I could ever support.

So +Support for a ban wipe.

With your huge record, I can see why.

However, +support.

Ye ok Mr Sherlock

Get fucked
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
i say if u want unban make a face cam apology video of why you want to return
The following 8 users Like god's post:
  • Luna, Zulu, Alfred, Pollux, User 21796, Kappatalist, Haarek, Edned
(06-30-2020, 07:20 PM)richieb Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:14 PM)Magnus Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:10 PM)richieb Wrote: keep tos bans there, theres not nice people out there

neutral

People who got banned from breaking ToS like 5 years ago, should get a second chance, if they break rules again the admins have something to do

Currently there not really anything for the admins to take care off

More traffic on the server = more new players

But I do get your point, some shouldn't be banned, the unbans have to be filtered by the staff.

depends on the severity of the ToS i guess

Any examples of a specific ToSed user, just so I can understand which type of bans you recommend should stay?
(06-30-2020, 08:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:20 PM)richieb Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:14 PM)Magnus Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 07:10 PM)richieb Wrote: keep tos bans there, theres not nice people out there

neutral

People who got banned from breaking ToS like 5 years ago, should get a second chance, if they break rules again the admins have something to do

Currently there not really anything for the admins to take care off

More traffic on the server = more new players

But I do get your point, some shouldn't be banned, the unbans have to be filtered by the staff.

depends on the severity of the ToS i guess

Any examples of a specific ToSed user, just so I can understand which type of bans you recommend should stay?

tos bans for things such as erm... p(a)edophilia? 
actual ddos
hacks??
I’m against this, last time it was shit, it’ll be shit again, people banned bought it on themselves and most don’t care enough to make unban requests, so why would they return and why should we let them?

-Support
And don’t get me wrong, I’m all up for saving the server, but this wouldn’t.

90% of banned players right now were bad for fearless, bought shit to fearless, tried to harm fearless and abused our servers, toxic... So bringing them back solves what?
Neutral

I think there's banned people that shouldn't come back and that has proven themselves not being mature enough to play properly. I'd be willing to give a second chance to those who was banned a long time ago, say maybe wipe all bans that's older than 3 years?
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • Magnus