[SOLD] Joe's Corporation
(09-21-2020, 07:49 AM)Slaint Wrote: I remember when I was a bird and i stole the stuff you manufactured in the tower

I had my kitchen knife out, and offered free beers to anyone who kill them birds. Everyone was shooting birds like if it was Duck Hunt.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 1 user Likes TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint
[Image: V3eRD1E.png]
-
A Message From The Chairman
Some of you may not have been expecting to see another message from me after the announcement that Joe's Corporation is now in the hands of The Capone Family. I wasn't either after seeing that times were changing and the EvoCity I knew was no more. However, a series of internal conflicts occurred after the purchase of my corporation, some not too fond of acquiring a man who wishes to create and lacks an aspect of greed. It was an expansion plan gone wrong, resulting in the end of what could have been somewhat wonderful, a collaboration with some interesting minds though for the sole quest of profit. Before The Capone Family came to an end, they've given me the opportunity to repurchase Joe's Corporation around the same price as it was sold for, and after a series of non-stop hard labor, I managed to purchase Joe's Corporation. 

Simply put, I have revived Joe's Corporation after undergoing a series of pure hardship in the midst of the fall of The Capone Family.

So what does this mean now? Well, Joe's Corporation is back after some time alongside everything I made. Just note that the corporation will be undergoing a recovery phase since I don't have the money to resume all services at the moment. In other words, not everything that you love from Joe's Corporation will reopen now, but will in the near future. Some things may not look the same right now, like with Joe's Corporation Arena being renamed to EvoCity Arena and undergoing heavy remodeling. Rest assured, everything will go back to the way it once was before the corporation was sold in a matter of time.

In The Meanwhile, Applications Are Open Once Again. I Wish You The Very Best Of Luck When Applying.

- Joe Lawrence, Chairman of Joe's Corporation.
The following 2 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint, CallMeKevin
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Slaint
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Hours: 708
Preferred Contact (Discord/ForumPMs): Discord Slaint#0001

Name: Joey "Slaint" Elite
How Have You Heard About Us: Friends
Prior Work Experience: Been a security guard in the past, been a chef, and have had a very large experience in being a police officer
Achievements: 1st 2nd 3rd
Why Do You Wish To Join Joe's Corporation: Looks like a great Organazation and i know the owner is great and a nice person, also he is great at making events! But looks like a great and fun time ahead of me
What Will Bring To Joe's Corporation If Hired: Loyalty, Activeness, security Smile , my epic gamer skills
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • CallMeKevin
(10-02-2020, 09:48 PM)Slaint Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Slaint
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480
Hours: 708
Preferred Contact (Discord/ForumPMs): Discord Slaint#0001

Name: Joey "Slaint" Elite
How Have You Heard About Us: Friends
Prior Work Experience: Been a security guard in the past, been a chef, and have had a very large experience in being a police officer
Achievements: 1st 2nd 3rd
Why Do You Wish To Join Joe's Corporation: Looks like a great Organazation and i know the owner is great and a nice person, also he is great at making events! But looks like a great and fun time ahead of me
What Will Bring To Joe's Corporation If Hired: Loyalty, Activeness, security Smile , my epic gamer skills
Accepted! Welcome To Joe's Corporation!
The following 2 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint, CallMeKevin
Recently the Chairman Joe Lawrence (TonettaFan #2319), Retired Service Manager Joey "Slaint" Elite (Slaint) and Store Manager Anaklusmos "Klu" Beifong-Yuki (Klu/BoJack) were just chilling out and decided to capture the moment.
[Image: 20201023233636_1.jpg]
[Image: V3eRD1E.png]

An Important Message From Chairman Joe Lawrence
   Joe's Corporation to me has been one of the greatest achievements that I have ever done in my entire life. That fact that I have gotten so far into trying to provide nice things for a small town really says a lot to me, in my own opinion. With that in mind, I saw a bigger future for the corporation and attempt to expand more into unknown territory. I had my eyes set on San Ranevo, seeing how it has now become a boomtown, thriving with all sorts of business coming in. And so, construction began for a variety of things, including moving all operations to what was to be a new and improved HQ in SR. However, midway through this expansion, we came to the shocking conclusion that we did not have the budget for such a massive project and that we have been in fact going overbudget. Long story short, we've used up all of our funds for what is now a dead project and are now on the verge of being bankrupt. A variety of other failed projects, lack of sales, and profit only contributed to what was a snowballing debt. 
   Because of this, I had no choice but to sell Joe's Corporation to Vantiago Incorporated. I was surprised to see that other corporations had their eyes on mine, and instantly offered to buy Joe's Corporation the moment they found out that we were near bankruptcy. Of these corporations, Vantiago, Estleback, and SRN were the three major competitors in terms of buying Joe's Corporation, with Vantiago winning with a better offer (with contribution of SRN?). 
   So this is my life now, a whole new start with another corporation sharing the same ambition as Joe's Corporation. What does the future have to offer? I have no idea to be honest. What I do know is that this is where I get off. Thanks to everyone who believed in Joe's Corporation.

Sincerely,
Joe Lawrence - Chairman of the now-defunct Joe's Corporation 
The following 7 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Molyneux481, max., Lewwings, TheSiphon, Zona, ART, Slaint
Closed