Invitation To Join The Vanessa Langley
July 30, 2120: Milestone For Space Exploration

July 30 will be a glorious day for mankind as The Vanessa Langley, the brand new spaceship introduced by the newly reformed Lawrence's Corporation (Formally known as Joe's Corporation) to replace the sadly aging Catherina IV, will take her maiden voyage to the Omega Centauri Solar System. This recently discovered solar system is considered to be the only one that capable of maintaining life and is believed to contain life as we speak. 

"We at Lawrence's Corporation take pride in such a marvelous creation that our engineers have worked around the clock. I can't imagine the amount of hardship that they went through during the course of 15 years." Says Chairman of Lawrence's Corporation, Nicolas Lawrence.

Thanks to The Vanessa Langley's Faster Than Light Engine, the voyage will only take 6 months despite being packed with lots and lots of research equipment. The only thing she needs is a crew with the balls to kiss the narly jaws of death in the name of exploration...

No application is needed to join. Just be there when The Vanessa Langley departs for Omega Centauri on July 30 at 8 PM BST.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 7 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Kippsee, Kappatalist, Haarek, Bulldogg, Molyneux481, SpaghettiFTW, Ratatoskrr
Looks good!
I will be there.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Looking good, sadly I cannot attend.

January 30, 2121: Tragedy Strikes Again

Lawrence's Corporation and the United Galaxy Space Administration have lost contact with The Vanessa Langley after she had completed her 6-month voyage to Omega Centauri. Her last transmission was received 1 hour before the UGSA lost contact, indicating that she had suffered engine failure alongside various electrical issues regarding an unknown entity draining massive amounts of power. 

"When we lost contact with The Vanessa Langley, all of Lawrence's Corporation had mourned on what is now a tragic loss for not only our side but for all of mankind and everyone who had faith in our crew. Omega Centauri does not welcome any foreigners, that's what we've concluded from the disappearance." Says Chairman of Lawrence's Corporation, Nicolas Lawrence.

It is unknown what could have caused the disappearance of The Vanessa Langley, yet it is believed that the introduction of the entity may have been the catalyst of a chain of events for everyone on board...

In memory of former Naval War Veteran Anthony Hartman and the entire crew of The Vanessa Langley 
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
Found the unknown entity draining massive amounts of power

Spoiler :
[Image: UwjboqU.jpg]

[Image: snjnapY.jpg]

[Image: tqT6e8J.jpg]

[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Ryan, Haarek
Closed & archived.