Wolfy
Reported User(s): Wolfy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17093330

Date & Time (GMT): 22/6/20 @ BST10 GMT

Summary of the incident
The video talks for itself

but i think there is so much wrong doing here so i had to do something about it.

1. shooting at the police car for some strange reason
2. shooting at the paramedic

Evidence
https://youtu.be/n6LjOSp2P30?t=529
Please provide the evidence, the video is currently privated.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
[Involved as a passenger with Wolfy]

I have our side of the story recorded as we suspected this to be posted but first I will wait and see what your video shows. I'd say this was really the last option as our car was on the edge of exploding, the chase had also been going on for a long time. Throughout the chase we were also shot at by the police which in my opinion warrants us to open fire back when needed. We were being forced into a "corner" and our final option was to shoot our way out of it, if not our car would've exploded just seconds later and we would've been killed or arrested by you as none of us except Wolfy were armed.

Shooting at the paramedic was only to scare him away as we didn't want you to be revived to kill us. It was a very intense moment and I'm not sure if he was hit by accident. I also hit him with my fists which may make it look like he was shot, not sure.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I have watched the 10 minutes of footage, please in future PRs only clip the bits that are important to the PR.

I believe excessive force was used by shooting the paramedic however I understand it was for the officer to not be able to arrest you.

However nothing that I would deem ban/blacklist worthy.

I just ask that next time you are more careful with who you are shooting etc so count this as a warning.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]