Sven nacce
Reported User(s): Sven nacce

Reported User's SteamID: Huggelito98

Date & Time (GMT): 22/6/20 @ 23:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
invited a gundealer to my fenced property, Huggelito98 which had the job title green gang stole a shipment of rifle ammo that the gundealer (safira) i think gundealers name was, she had dropped for me, he then ran off, i was playing don and had 3 corleone members they must have let him in through the gate somehow. he then ran off and logged off 20 minutes later

Evidence
I didnt record but right now i have 3 rifle ammo in my inventory i payed 1500$ to the gundealer but didnt recieve +5 ammo . i would have 8 in my inventory if i had picked up the ammo from the ground. My main evidence is the gundealer, safira was her ingame name and  had a higher status than a normal player. she told me that she would witness for me
Thanks for posting a player report,

I am giving the accused played 48 hours to respond to
this case before I act on the evidence I have gathered through the logs.

Best regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Ye I was the gun dealer can confirm it happened. Don't have any evidence myself but I manufactured a shipment of rifle ammo and this player ran by and took it.

(06-22-2020, 06:27 PM)Safira Wrote: Ye I was the gun dealer can confirm it happened. Don't have any evidence myself but I manufactured a shipment of rifle ammo and this player ran by and took it.
Approved.

Accused user will be punished accordingly. 

There have been a few question about no evidence being provided,
in this scenario the logs was checked out of simplicity in regards to gathering the 
evidence as it happened very recently from me viewing the post. 

This, in conjunction with the clarity in what happened led me to carry this case through. 

For future reference, do not expect any case to be approved without evidence. 
Especially more difficult scenarios. 

Best regards,
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.