[Mini Event] Base Wars
Base Wars

Date - 17/06/2020 
Time - 20:30pm BST
Location - Grassy Fields

Today I hosted a mini event called Base Wars. Overall, it was a successful event with very positive comments from the attendees. This event will be definitely happening more often on the server. Players were given guns, if they didn't have any. 

The concept was simple and wasn't over complicated. Firstly, the attendees were split into two teams, blue and red. Once that was done each team had a section of the arena, which had a wall between them so they couldn't see what the other team was building. Teams then had 5 minutes to build a base. The only rules were that they had to follow the server building rules, structure supports, head glitching etc. Once the timer was up, players were notified to stop building and the middle wall was removed. When the middle wall was removed, the teams had to battle.

The winning team received a prize reward which was meant to be 100k but then got increased to 330k, due to donations. I would like to thank the staff and players who helped and donated money towards the event.

Here are some pictures of the event.

Spoiler :
[Image: 3CFCF712488E478AE32B825D33A9FA6EF9686486]
[Image: 4F36004C4BFFFAE44CC2F715DA3AC7320CD0CB41]

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Lewwings, Falc, EAGLE:)
Now this was superb fun! Quite an interesting idea for FL, but a great one nonetheless. I hope to see this particular mini-event return in the near future, as it was quite a challenging yet fun experience!

lowkey falc is still poo at shooting

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Molyneux481, Falc
Good job, this was fun to be a part of.

Still annoying my kills not registering mixed with accidentally slaying myself and losing the second round, however...

ban lewwings 1day RDM, should know better!
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Lewwings, Molyneux481
Like the look of this.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Molyneux481
Thanks for hosting Molyneux!

Closed.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda