Poll: What areas might be the problem?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Server Map
24.07%
13 24.07%
Not enough updates
40.74%
22 40.74%
Not moving forward
31.48%
17 31.48%
Not enough events
3.70%
2 3.70%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Community Feedback
The main reason is why they are not a lot of people playing at this time is the same map. There is only 3 map change ever month by people vote them. So, it's kind of boring playing at 3 maps again and again maybe we can add some new maps too.It will attract a lot of people. I agree that a new coming on FL soon. We look more in the future because every time the map change we have a lot of excitement to play on them. The last thing I need to mention that add some new staff like cars, different kinds of food, boats and more.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
I can only agree on the posts before mine, I think if I hadnt gotten a friend who told me everything I wouldve probably left after 10 minutes. I mean, if you look at it from a newbie's perspective theres, not much to do on fl really at the beginning. You can become a chef, or Gundealer or BMD but for what really. There's a high chance no one will buy from you because the majority of people have already everything set up and even if people are interested in buying off you, its just like every other darkrp server. For waiting so god damn long I would probably expect more. What you could do is adding like a little introduction menu(?) you know from other servers, with like most important rules and a video explaining the beauty and possibilities on fearless. There is a reason why the average of active players has like over 250 or even 500 hours - because fearless is a great and unique experience its just difficult to see that as a new player, especially if there arent a lot of passiverp or cool dupes standing around. Also, most people might just quit during joining if they see the player count compared to the loading time. Just add an introduction screen with a video about the most important information of the game server, maybe build, the tools and maybe even forums
Pay for a popular twitch streamer or YouTuber to play the game mode and advertise it. Divey getting splashing that cash you make of donations:/
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Magnus
I honestly think for new players there should be a how-to guide like videos.

The server detects a player with 0 Hours and prompts them with a 'Hot to Get Started' screen with options to read or watch short videos giving a brief step by step on how to contra, become police rp etc etc.

This is one thing FL has always lacked and relied on the population of the server to answer the players questions; what when nobody is active or dont know the answer? There should be a lot more help for new players.

-Removed by Steven8ken
1 map, none of this rotation bs n just mod the fuck outta it

these weapons are fun but unpredictable and ruined aggRP gameplay for myself so fix this

focus on more aggRP updates, this is majority of playerbase. 0 players rn n hence 0 aggRP

tbh i haven't read replies but mostly just repeating ourselves, up to the team to push FL into the right direction
Market the server on Facebook & Instagram.

Target users interested in things like:

Gmod, PC Gaming and related gaming interests. Hundreds of thousands of users and you can get started with literally £10.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Link, Molyneux481, max.
(06-18-2020, 12:40 PM)DVN Wrote: Market the server on Facebook & Instagram.

Target users interested in things like:

Gmod, PC Gaming and related gaming interests. Hundreds of thousands of users and you can get started with literally £10.

Time to get the media team on it Smile
The following 4 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Balls, Haarek, max., Ratatoskrr
To be honest, I think it's 'us' thats causing this problem. When a new 0 hour player comes on. Some of us have got that 'Eww, new player - fuck em' sort of mind set. Not all of us thankfully. But there can also be a lot of toxicity on Fearless from other players which puts me off playing. Probably fine for the average DarkRP player though...
The following 2 users Like Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Spartan_KCT
(06-20-2020, 09:38 AM)Bobby Shmicki Wrote: To be honest, I think it's 'us' thats causing this problem. When a new 0 hour player comes on. Some of us have got that 'Eww, new player - fuck em' sort of mind set. Not all of us thankfully. But there can also be a lot of toxicity on Fearless from other players which puts me off playing. Probably fine for the average DarkRP player though...

I agree, get our heads out of our arses or other people's arses
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki
I'll say my opinion on the matter. I personally feel like a lot of people have given up on the community and hate change. The old FL might of worked back in the day but it doesn't work anymore. It's outdated to fuck and the content isn't unique. 

We havent had any major updates for a while. The last announcement was the CCTV cameras, which still aren't on the server. The player base numbers are shocking. The highest we get is like 35, which is dreadful. If FL doesn't get their arses together, the players will find a different server to play on.

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Lewwings, Grizzly