Poll: What areas might be the problem?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Server Map
24.07%
13 24.07%
Not enough updates
40.74%
22 40.74%
Not moving forward
31.48%
17 31.48%
Not enough events
3.70%
2 3.70%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Community Feedback
I just think RP is gay. Not very fun. Shitty playerbase. Not optimized. Boring. Average staff, Gestapo-esque.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Bumping this because it's an important thread with plenty of good ideas in it, would be nice to see some of this stuff actually implemented by the team soon

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Rylund, Molyneux481
(07-02-2020, 10:47 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Bumping this because it's an important thread with plenty of good ideas in it, would be nice to see some of this stuff actually implemented by the team soon

Its quite obvious that they do not care, sadly.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Lewwings
I can see that quite a few people vote for lack of updates, and say that the developers are inactive, and quite frankly, I only agree with you.
I can tell you most of the development team is demotivated, and they are not actively working on making updates right now. There are multiple reasons as to why the developers are demotivated and not working on any updates, one of those being lack of communication from the upper ranks.

But the lack of communication is probably not the biggest factor of demotivation, as a previous developer, I can say you can be motivated without a good superior. (Soul, lol) Last time I was a developer, the only reason I made updates was to make the community a better place and make the players happy, people appreciated when you spent time on making content for the server, and they didn't complain that much.
From what I can see, it is different now. When I look at the different communication platforms that we have, I keep seeing people complain about not getting enough updates, that developers should spend more time making updates, etc. It is honestly not motivating for the developers that they get all the shit thrown at them, yet, they are the ones who are responsible for keeping the server fresh with new content for you, the players. At the same time, we do it completely free of charge, so expecting us to neglect other things to make stuff for Fearless is in no way acceptable. - at least I've never received a dime for anything I've done for FL, neither have I ever asked. (The $50k in-game money is a fucking joke lmao, whoever decided that really shat on the developers)

Developers are here for the community, we are here because we care about the players, and we want to make stuff for players to enjoy. But honestly, would you make anything for a community that is extremely toxic and where the players seem like they don't appreciate the work you put in to make them have fun? I highly doubt you would, especially if you do it for free.

I hope you can understand why updates are being released at a slower rate than usual, our motivation is probably lower than it has ever been before. On top of this, we are busier than we were back in the day, we are older now, and most of us got education and jobs to care about in addition to our social life.

Enough about developers and updates...

The community right now is probably in the most toxic state I've seen, maybe that could be changed somehow? Should we get rid of the toxic players even if they don't break the ToS or the rules? I doubt new players are interested in joining Fearless if the first thing they see is the insane amount of toxicity the community got, I would personally never join a community this toxic if I was a new player.
Perhaps we should all work towards making Fearless a more open place for other people, new and old players alike. The community was a much friendlier place back in the day, people were having fun with each other, and the community was not nearly as tight as it is now.

In my opinion, we should just remove the players who drag the community down, why should we keep the toxic people when they don't add anything to the community? It's fine to be critical about stuff, but instead of throwing shit you should perhaps be more constructive and try to help the community.

I know a lot of you want good for the community, but the people who are just here to stir shit sadly outshout the players who are here for the greater good of the community.

tl;dr: Lol no
The following 9 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Conn, Kappatalist, Ratatoskrr, RedPanda, Balls, Joe Joe, Molyneux481, Spartan_KCT, Edned
(07-03-2020, 02:14 PM)Rylund Wrote: -snip-

bonk
[Image: f23b2de7033c3d2515bf25d57a73f3bb.jpg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]