Poll: Can you make it to the event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
52.38%
22 52.38%
No
19.05%
8 19.05%
Maybe
28.57%
12 28.57%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EBC Alcatraz Event [Prison RP]
This was fantastic fun, I think it's fair to say that everybody had a good time here. Special shoutout to Link, MasterNoda, and Molyneux481 for building, managing, and executing such a smooth event!

Was a blast!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Link, Molyneux481, max.
Fire Massive thank you to the players that joined tonight! Fire

Thank you to everyone that attended the event tonight! It was great to see the server filling up and taking part in the event. This event idea will defiantly be returning in the future. Special thank you to the staff team and Estleback for making this event possible! A lot of hours went into creating this event and it really paid off. 
Also if anyone has any pictures/video of the event, please send me them. Ill add them to the main post.

The following 6 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Link, Lewwings, , Balls, max., Grizzly
Super gutted I missed this one, had some last minute plans interrupt my night of Gmod!

Sounded like a great crack, not surprised.

Good job, Moly!
The following 4 users Like Falc's post:
  • Molyneux481, Strange Neo, Lewwings, max.
(06-19-2020, 10:25 PM)Falc Wrote: Super gutted I missed this one, had some last minute plans interrupt my night of Gmod!

Sounded like a great crack, not surprised.

Good job, Moly!

Yeah absolutely the same. A friend came over and we went to do something outside.

Guess would have been awesome to participate.
The following 3 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • Molyneux481, Lewwings, max.
(06-19-2020, 09:20 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote:
Fire Massive thank you to the players that joined tonight! Fire

Thank you to everyone that attended the event tonight! It was great to see the server filling up and taking part in the event. This event idea will defiantly be returning in the future. Special thank you to the staff team and Estleback for making this event possible! A lot of hours went into creating this event and it really paid off. 
Also if anyone has any pictures/video of the event, please send me them. Ill add them to the main post.

How we record the event? It was 6 FPS for me and also the prisoners and guard keep crashing. We can also say that the dupe almost destroys the gmod.Red Panda crash most like 4 times+.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 3 users Like max.'s post:
  • Molyneux481, Lewwings, Grizzly
Thanks for hosting!

Closed.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]