SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

BanID: 82805

Ban Reason
Terms of Service

Staff Member: Console

Involved users
Console

Why should you be unbanned?
I am here, once again, to protest my innocence against a stupid and baseless ban from all Fearless services.

I believe that I am a victim of a user's vendetta against me, I have reason to suspect that Awestruck has used false allegations to lever this ban, based on my forum ban reason being requested by a user (This ban occurred at the same time as my In-Game and Discord ban) and knowing that no normal user could have had the internal persuasion to make this happen. Awestruck has led several staff members to believe that I publically posted his personal information on 4chan or Reddit which is simply not true. Awestruck subsequently had my discord banned in late 2018, I had several expensive software licenses bound to my discord which. at this point in time, would have cost several thousand dollars to replace. You need to sympathise with why I am frustrated.

I was also accused of using the forum accounts of Viljo and BasicallyMental, again, something which I am innocent of. Though I did aid in the teaching of how one would go about achieving this feat to several people, my intent was more of a hypothetical "what if" shits and giggles-esque nature and reason was somewhat out of frustration that I had just received a 2 year ban for taking a picture off of the "You" thread and using it on a billboard for a matter of minutes. I played no actual role in obtaining or posting to the accounts.

I was rightfully unbanned in late 2019, I did not break any rules during my brief return, you should not be able to reban me after I had already been unbanned especially under false pretences. My ban is unfair and you all know that. You have singled me out and bent rules and Terms of Service to suit your agenda against me. In no way shape or form have I violated this "use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;" section. Yes, I have committed misdeeds but they did not occur anywhere near this server's jurisdiction and this server played no part in them.

I have changed very much, the ways you have labelled me do not reflect me at all as a person. I hope that you seriously reconsider my bans and stop using other's vendettas against me. I would much appreciate it if user's who have had personal issues with me in the past put aside those when reviewing this.
Hi ff, I’ll bring this into discussion with the team and will get back to you with the verdict as soon as possible.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Hello ff, after discussion with the current team we have decided to keep the ban/banID you provided in place. The points which were brought up internally regarding this ban were found to be valid and that your actions within and outwith our services breached our terms of service and we have to think about the safeguarding of our community members, the reasoning for your ban is due to threats made on Fearless and some of your actual actions also which were completely unacceptable. You may re-appeal your ban again in future but for the time being we have chosen to deny your appeal.

The forum account you posted this UBR from will now also be banned and can be unbanned if you wish to appeal in future.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]