Southside
Did anyone give a try for this map?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2028581413

I played LL last night and it felt like I was playing a different gamemode, it has a lot of features, details, lots of shops all over the city, a working night club, an underground network of sewers, it has lots of potential for passive and aggressive. I think this could be the answer for FL, Evocity maps aren't as good as they used to be 7 years ago. The performance of this map is amazing.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Kappatalist, Julern
This was already discussed before, I think the conclusion was that there was a lack of open areas for people to build their own things.

I personally don't mind the map.
(06-09-2020, 08:51 PM)konsta Wrote: Did anyone give a try for this map?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2028581413

I played LL last night and it felt like I was playing a different gamemode, it has a lot of features, details, lots of shops all over the city, a working night club, an underground network of sewers, it has lots of potential for passive and aggressive. I think this could be the answer for FL, Evocity maps aren't as good as they used to be 7 years ago. The performance of this map is amazing.

Have a look at the map discussion thread... A new map is already planned using features from southside Smile
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
It's a really nice, well-made looking map, I prefer the night versions of both Southside & Union City, I've been on in the map when there have been 120+ players on a server at once with minimal lag and it's a great time. As for using it for FL, I don't think it'd work well for a few reasons, mainly the size of the map compared to our average player count etc, but overall it's great.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • max.
Intersting!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Every time we tried maps other than evo it failed. I think the team is moving in the right direction right now. A costume map is the best solution simply because features from every map the community like can he used.
The evocity maps are getting boring, atleast trying something like this would be awesome.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 1 user Likes Julern's post:
  • Kappatalist
any map is good with players, all these map changes put people off. no point putting effort into a dupe which is gonna not be usable next month. get a map, stick to that then update the fuck outtta it
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • ooc trashtalker, Spartan_KCT