songs to mp3
I listen to music on youtube and I convert my favorite songs into mp3 I use an mp3 converter  for converting youtube videos
The following 1 user Likes Ronssmith's post:
  • Haarek
(12-21-2020, 06:28 AM)Ronssmith Wrote: I listen to music on youtube and I convert my favorite songs into mp3 I use an mp3 converter  for converting youtube videos

Me trying to get the word count up on my essay
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 4 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Jordy, jhayw, Ryan, Kippsee
(12-21-2020, 06:28 AM)Ronssmith Wrote: I listen to music on youtube and I convert my favorite songs into mp3 I use an mp3 converter  for converting youtube videos

I don't trust those. The links Conn posted works very well, so I'd recommend them instead.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I just pay for Spotify/Apple Music be assed messing about to download music when I can stream

-Removed by Steven8ken
Legal Disclaimer

I use everything legally. I do not download copyrighted content that would otherwise cost currency in order to access, or pay royalties to producers/artists who create content

But yeah Spotify Premium is the way to go
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Marty
(12-21-2020, 02:25 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Legal Disclaimer

I use everything legally. I do not download copyrighted content that would otherwise cost currency in order to access, or pay royalties to producers/artists who create content

lol live a little
(12-21-2020, 05:40 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 02:25 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Legal Disclaimer

lol live a little

On record at least
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-21-2020, 02:25 PM)Awestruck Wrote: But yeah Spotify Premium is the way to go

Need the mp3's for my music videos.
I have 53.000 minutes on spotify this year.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I love to play songs on YouTube there are lots of romantic songs and I convert YouTube to mp3 and also save offline without any kind of subscription its free Convert mp3 tool through this tool you can download YouTube to mp4 videos.