Dupe's not properly saving.
Wagwan piff ting,

So, when I'm trying to save a dupe. It will complete at 100% but when it comes to looking at it on the dupe list; it's not actually there! I don't know if it's because I've got a shit ton of dupes. But its hella annoying. 

Cheers,
Sexy bobby
I had the same issue, is it right at the bottom? I used to think dupes were saved alphabetically but it just shoves it at the bottom now.

If not then I haven't got a clue.
If the build servers been up for too long this tends to become an issue, if someone restarts it that should resolve the issue!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
ive got two sections one where it saves with capital letters n stuff and like a whole section underneath with lower cases them all and it could get lost down there and theres two alphabetical for me so
(06-09-2020, 11:39 AM)Kippsee Wrote: I had the same issue, is it right at the bottom? I used to think dupes were saved alphabetically but it just shoves it at the bottom now.

If not then I haven't got a clue.

It's not right at the bottom unfortunately
(06-09-2020, 11:56 AM)RedPanda Wrote: If the build servers been up for too long this tends to become an issue, if someone restarts it that should resolve the issue!

Hopefully
Will close this thread now but if this happens again try and contact a dev or an admin to restart build to see if that fixes the issue. Always check /up before starting to build as if build is up for over 24 hours it doesn’t seem to work properly with dupes.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]