packman
Reported User(s): packman

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34526102

Date & Time (GMT): 6/6/20 @ 22:47 GMT

Summary of the incident
was doing an rp situation near a   "TRAFFIC STOP"  at the tunnel in the city entrance where i questioned one player (police officer about the traffic stop and why)   while i was asking   packman  ran over and started yelling at me with his microphone shoved down his throath   call an admin then   and other harassment! in an undermeaning voice!  wich none was in rp  and ruined my rp experience completely!    and i feel this is not tolerated!

sadly my shadowplay did not record ingame sounds/voices   but was another person present there to watch and hear it all happend    i got them both on shadowplay  as evidence being there along with the incident!  only my voice was recorded!

Evidence
video evidence without ingame sound and a witness at the scene of the voilation!   contact for more info regarding the incident
Please provide evidence within 24 hours or this will be denied.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
i seem to have major issues with my shadowplay but Konsta was also a police officer and the other person at the scene although my clips do show them massively abusing spikes and not the incident in focus. sadly there is no Sound as i did explain! the clips are not good as i have looked over them and i need to sort my shadowplay out. but i can provide the shadowplay footage later today as i am not avaleable till later
(06-07-2020, 12:56 PM)nergaard2k Wrote: i seem to have major issues with my shadowplay  but  Konsta  was also a police officer and the other person at the scene  although my clips do show  them massively abusing spikes and not the incident in focus. sadly there is no Sound as i did explain! the clips are not good as i have looked over them and i need to sort my shadowplay out. but i can provide the shadowplay footage later today as i am not avaleable till later

Be sure to always provide evidence when posting a PR. If you think you don't have sufficient evidence then do not post a PR.

Anything that helps to solve this case is a useful contribution towards the case and therefore appreciated.
I have removed all unnecessary and would remind you that this is not the right place to argue about it.
Only post if you have something useful to the case to contribute and not try to bring up facts to cut each other down.
as i only can provide damaged clips because of my shadowplay acting up i cannot provide more evidence than a statement from
Konsta thats if he is willing to give one as a witness to the incident!

so might aswell deny this appeal but if another similar incident happends ill have everything working!
Evidence not provided

Closed & Denied
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]