Floyd1337
Steam Name: Floyd1337

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:103621012

BanID: 83256

Ban Reason: Mass CDM, mass rule breakage, not here to RP

Staff Member: Ryan

Involved users: Me

Why should you be unbanned?

Good day. Yesterday were a situation where I was punished for every move (kicked me and threatening me on a ban, OOC mute for saying stuff that admin does not agree with, then I was dealing with corrupted cops by roleplay I got physgunned away and got demoted from police job), and of course, I was very angry about that because I like this server and I care about justice between admin and player. Point of no return was when I got free arrested for being next to the Nexus what it's not against the laws, and I 10 minutes tried to contact admin and the thing what made me do this mass server rules break is what I knew for sure what like 3 admins were spectating and NO ONE CARED about my report. Try to put yourself in my situation, you get punished for every step, and then you are trying to contact an admin yourself because someone did free arrest on you and you get ignored in spite. These things make me absolutely determined to do what I think right because why would I care about the rules then admins themself are making me a joke. I understand what I was wrong, but you also need to state your mistakes that I mentioned above, or it probably will be an endless loop of misunderstanding between player and administrator.
I understand being ignored in a @ call can be aggravating but we would never purposefully target someone to ignore.

In order to get our attention breaking rules yourself isn’t the best idea because we may only see your rule breakage. I am prepared for the ban to be shortened however will not be unbanned as I cannot overlook the rules you broke.

Approved
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Thread closed and moved.