like alert bug
Bug 
Title of Bug: like alert bug

Description: 
not receiving like in alerts

Evidence: 
being gettin bare likes recently but no longer getting alerts. still getting alerts if someone posts on my thread tho. don't think i've turned any settings off. maybe other people too idk tho
It's quite weird. I sometimes get notifications for people liking my thread, but it doesn't show every like. Also, it's not limited to one thread since there are various posts with likes that I've never been notified about.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • rino
Forums have been broken for quite some time now. I might get an alert I click on it and it doesn't go away it still shows I got an alert. At times it takes way too long to register posts aswell.
Thanks for raising these issues, I fixed the alerts issues a while ago. It was caused by an advanced cache problem with MyBB which was sorted so all alerts will show up as they come and removed as you click them as they should. In terms of likes, they no longer generate alerts.

To manage what alerts you want to recieve, visit the Alert Settings in the UserCP: https://fearlessrp.net/alerts.php?action=settings

Closed & Moved to Fixed.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep