pride month!!!
(06-04-2020, 09:09 PM)jhayw Wrote: if youve never had a crush on one of the homies then u lyin

Too true,

I sexually identify as the left section of the W in your name.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
When I was in school I didn't see the point in pride. Now I think it's definitely  needed. Alot of people are simple minded and stuck in there way. Majority of kids will mock it because they don't want to look gay, I was like this in school. Not to mention that parents are bringing up kids, teaching them that's it's not okay to be yourself. I'm not gay but still think this day is needed to educate the fools out there.

It's a bit sad to see so many toxic people on here typing away at their keyboards to spread hate. We are all here to play a game, can't we just be nice for a change and respect other people decisions. If you're not happy about it, fine but keep it to yourselves.

You do you, gays/lesbians/bisexuals/whatevers, be you, I don't care

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Dimitris, Molyneux481
Wishing everyone from the LQBT community a happy pride month!
Even though the world is based around negativity the last few months, I hope everyone can still enjoy this pride month.
Also hoping that everyone can feel and look how they truly want, without having to be scared or nervous in public!

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Zona
Happy pride! Our party was supposed to go in the pride parade as all parties do in Norway (except the Christian Democratic Party...) Even the Progress Party which we compare with the Republicans participants in the parade.

I saw that someone wrote that it’s the month to tolerate that others don’t like Pride?? False; this is the month for you to tolerate that people celebrate pride and that people are different.

Overall a great month in Oslo where we have a huge festival in the entire city with different activities, concerts, late night clubs with focus on pride and debates where we talk about how we can become a more inclusive society. That is what Pride month is all about. Coming together as a society to say “Well, we know that many of us are gay and we tolerate this and we are proud”.

I absolutely love this video as it shows how inclusive we must be as a society!!

https://www.facebook.com/VisitOslo.reise...834788837/
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • max.
This thread has been absolutely shat on

Edit: Less shat on than before.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Posts deleted, warning issued. Once again, if you have nothing positive or constructive to say, don’t bother saying anything.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Kappatalist, Molyneux481, Zona
I have nothing against people being gay, but from what I’ve heard it’s just half naked adults (sometimes fully naked) making out with eachother in public and screaming. I think that stuff should be done behind closed doors, gay or straight.
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Eclipze, Lewwings
(06-05-2020, 12:18 PM)Razz Wrote: I have nothing against people being gay, but from what I’ve heard it’s just half naked adults (sometimes fully naked) making out with eachother in public and screaming. I think that stuff should be done behind closed doors, gay or straight.

Little children gets to witness this shit aswell. I have nothing against homosexuals but pride makes me sick
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • RaZZ
(06-05-2020, 12:18 PM)Razz Wrote: I have nothing against people being gay, but from what I’ve heard it’s just half naked adults (sometimes fully naked) making out with eachother in public and screaming. I think that stuff should be done behind closed doors, gay or straight.

That something I personally agree on, pride should be more about celebrating being yourself however some people take it a bit too far, I understand its a celebration but there should be limits to it.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<