[FL:RP] Tim
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Tim

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192529993

Date & Time (GMT): 4/6/20 @ 04:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was investigating why these 2 players built a wall in the middle of the road, but one of them (who I'm reporting on) disconnected in the middle of the RP when he was at handcuffs, after that he reconnected and joined president role and demoted me for a non-RP reason.

Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/0iMMZoq
Sadly the evidence provided for D/cing to avoid you isn't really sufficient as Im unable to see if you had already arrested him or if you had released. I can see what looks like Backseat Administration however I will wait for the user to comment on the situation.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hello there,

Hope you guys in the pink of health. I am here to support my friend Tim. First of all, we agree that Tim broke the rules but before that. I would like to talk about what happened from the beginning until now. When I joined to build server, Tim asked me to help to update his profile by taking some pictures of him. He also requested to take a picture like lay in his car but unfortunately, he's car broke. So we decide to move to the main server, repair the car and take some pictures. I agree that I just spawn the cube things to having a nice background it also mak easy to edit.AT that moment, the police officer called Floyd1337 arrest us for no reason. He just handcuffed us. We just trying to say that we are not doing any crime and why you arrest us. He did give any response and he just stands. He just broke the rules first then Tim thinks to run away from him. As usual, the police officer takes his trazer and traze him and Tim tries to avoid the situation and he just disconnects and connects back.

So I would like to say that we agree that Tim broke the rules but at the same time the police officer makes Tim break rules to avoid the situation. Also, I would say he was being racist and calling me "black man" too.

That's all for now. Bye.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Couldn't have explained this whole situation better than Solder did, However i did break the rules after Floyd did himself and then decided to take matters into my own hands, which i should not have done.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
This is how Floyd is handling the work as a police officer. to put things in prospective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRwvrpzi20
Thank you so much Aly for that!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(06-04-2020, 06:28 AM)Tim Wrote: Couldn't have explained this whole situation better than Solder did, However i did break the rules after Floyd did himself and then decided to take matters into my own hands, which i should not have done.
why did you remove the sound? you can't infer anything from your video if you can't understand what is about
(06-04-2020, 09:15 AM)Aly Wrote: This is how Floyd is handling the work as a police officer. to put things in prospective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjRwvrpzi20
Thank you so much for this Aly! Cheese
[Image: TimSig2.png]
After reviewing the evidence as well as being honest and admitting to D/cing to avoid arrest you will receive a ban for this as well as Powergaming.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<