Old BMW model
+Support
(06-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 04:20 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 02:43 PM)Forgee Wrote: -support

chav car shouldnt even be in the game

(06-03-2020, 02:43 PM)Ryan Wrote: -support

this one looks goood

I mean you don't get the point. Obviously the new one has updated textures, but as its been mentioned the BMW is a legacy car for a reason, its meant to stay the way it first was. When it comes to the inside textures if you search on the thread you will be able to find a link that has the old BMW model with updated textures.
no what im saying is only people with awful taste use that vehicle and that its an actual crime against humanity that it is still in the game

Alright.
(06-03-2020, 05:05 PM)Forgee Wrote:

this one looks goood

I mean you don't get the point. Obviously the new one has updated textures, but as its been mentioned the BMW is a legacy car for a reason, its meant to stay the way it first was. When it comes to the inside textures if you search on the thread you will be able to find a link that has the old BMW model with updated textures.
no what im saying is only people with awful taste use that vehicle and that its an actual crime against humanity that it is still in the game
Real car lovers with actual taste prefer this [Image: tumblr_lxt2lbqK9K1r8y1sco1_1280.jpg]all the way over this:
[Image: f602f-p90314087_highres_complete-portfol...C650&ssl=1]
(06-03-2020, 04:45 PM)Conn Wrote:

this one looks goood

Doesn't it defeat the object to put on a new-old version of the car?

I mean me personally I would just prefer the old one, however, if people really are against it I'd much prefer being the same as it used to be on the outside and similar on the inside rather than a whole different car.
+Support

The new model is awful not getting the same vibe at all, the old model was awful but an updates version exists which could be a good alternative Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Oliver
Neutral.

I like the new model it looks amazing. At the same time, I also prefer the old model to keep the old taste of the car since 2008.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
+Support
I was actually very disappointed after getting my BMW back, it really didn’t feel as cool as it used too.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Oliver
+Support

I grew up playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted so i absolutely love the old model.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
Clearly also no longer a legacy vehicle and nothing like it because of the changes.

Corruption - dishonest conduct by those in power, a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased. Purely internal decision to change the BMW model and legacy status. Decision that was clearly disliked by the majority of BMW owners as everyone had made clear, decision made by a completely new staff team with no public player correspondence, corruption?

+support
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
+Support 

If you want to put a new model on it then put it on the market, as a legacy vehicle, it should stay as it was with the older model. I actually quite like the shit looking model, it gives it some character.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Oliver, Dimitris