Old BMW model
yes please, fuck the new model +support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Dimitris
+Support

Not completely back to the old model, if there is a better optimised version which doesn’t look as old then yes.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
+-support just give us a bugatti veyron and make everyone happy
Put it as the one Jhayw put on this thread, with its current model it has no right to be anywhere near as fast as any of the other cars looks nothing like a GT car anymore and it has lost all meaning of legacy.

The legacy name is meant to show what FL once was and by keeping the old shitty model on it was a good way to margin how far the server has come in terms of the vehicular section. If we're changing legacy car models then where's my pimped out trabbie?
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 2 users Like Zulu's post:
  • Dimitris, Oliver
(06-21-2020, 08:37 PM)Zulu Wrote: Put it as the one Jhayw put on this thread, with its current model it has no right to be anywhere near as fast as any of the other cars looks nothing like a GT car anymore and it has lost all meaning of legacy.

The legacy name is meant to show what FL once was and by keeping the old shitty model on it was a good way to margin how far the server has come in terms of the vehicular section. If we're changing legacy car models then where's my pimped out trabbie?

Exactly, or we might aswell add it back in to the market since it literally has  no meaning any more.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Chumps
+Support, dunno why this has been delayed and put off.

The legacy BMW was the best, gonna use this one tho because it's higher quality: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=898975958

Approved & Closed.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Added back with legacy BMW model. See changelog #126.

Moved to Finished.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep