xxx_jOsHZ_xxx
Posting for JoshZ - All replies to this thread will be from Josh unless stated otherwise.

Steam Name: xxx_jOsHZ_xxx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

BanID: 83233

Ban Reason
TOS

Staff Member: Conn

Involved users
Conn
Joe²
JohnSilver
Peter White
Ratatoskrr
Ryan
richie
jhayw
RedPanda

+ whoever was in the discord channel at the time.

Why should you be unbanned?

First things first I'd like to apologise for flaunting the AdminCP in the public discord lounge to the vast amount of people in there. I understand it was wrong to stream it as opposed to keeping it to myself and contacting a member of staff. With that being said, I'd like to mention that the information which I did stream to the discord was nothing more than the information that could easily be obtained via the forums (Ban and blacklist page). In addition to this, I'd like to add that the comments that I made about unbanning Frost were most definitely a joke.

The moment Joe said that he'd ToS ban me if I touched anymore buttons on the ACP, I retreated out of the ACP and stopped the stream therefore I complied with what Joe asked of me so I was a bit confused as to why I was banned.

Spoiler :
[Image: Hf0ypyE.png]

I feel that the only potential rule that you could've possibly banned me for is ToS rule 1.12 (Pictured above). I didn't use any unauthorised means to get into Edned's profile as RedPanda was in it too and he was the one to broadcast it to the discord as no one else knew about the forum bug. As previously stated, I didn't obtain any information that wasn't already out there for the community to see as I was on the Bans and Blacklist part of the ACP.

Once again, I do apologise for streaming it however anyone was able to get into Edned's account therefore I still don't think it's technically leaking.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Unban Request and I hope to be back on the forums soon,
JoshZ.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello Josh,

I'll bring the case up into a team discussion and we'll have a conclusion soon.

Thanks for posting the UBR.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

After discussion with the team, we have decided to shorten your ban to 2 months, rather than 6. You will be placed on last chance after the ban has expired.

Approved.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.