Kingstone
Reported User(s): Kingstone

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42177812

Date & Time (GMT): 2/6/20 @ 17:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
FearRP at 300+ hours

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmLRLOHsgTI
I'd like to state my side of this incident. Prior to this, you were acting in what I can only describe as a trollish manner. You were randomly stopping several people, acting essentially the "bored cop" role, and you had already gotten me out 1,5 minutes prior because I was backing up in a parking lot.

Given the sheer size of the truck, and the height difference between you and the truck, I would be really quite well protected if you opened fire. Instead of even trying to handle this situation IC, you just stood there and instantly took it to the forums. Also, compensating for the fact that I might not had heard (and seen) you through the tall window of the truck.
(06-02-2020, 03:22 PM)Kingstone Wrote: I'd like to state my side of this incident. Prior to this, you were acting in what I can only describe as a trollish manner. You were randomly stopping several people, acting essentially the "bored cop" role, and you had already gotten me out 1,5 minutes prior because I was backing up in a parking lot.

Given the sheer size of the truck, and the height difference between you and the truck, I would be really quite well protected if you opened fire. Instead of even trying to handle this situation IC, you just stood there and instantly took it to the forums. Also, compensating for the fact that I might not had heard (and seen) you through the tall window of the truck.

Please do not throw accusations without any evidence. Yes, I did stop you once before, and I let you off with a verbal warning (I could of arrested you). 

Let's have a look at rule 3.5b

Quote:You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants.

This rule states that you cannot drive away from someone that has you under gunpoint. The only exception here being if you are in a SWAT van. Your truck is not a SWAT van, thus making my FearRP completely valid, and thus proving the fact that you did indeed break FearRP.
Hello DaveRay, thank you for taking the time to submit this player report.

After reviewing the evidence submitted against Kingstone, I can see a clear violation of rule 3.4b:
"3.4b You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. Exception: If you are in a vehicle and their weapon is a taser, FearRP does not apply. Exception: SWAT Van must be entered via the rear doors for FearRP to apply to its occupants."

As I do not feel this justifies a ban or blacklist, I will like to issue Kingstone a warning and tell you where you went wrong:
When somebody has a weapon pointed at you and has given you demands, such as "get out of the vehicle", you must comply with them at all times and follow the orders given. You failed to follow the order given by the police officer when he had a gun pointed at your vehicle, instead, you drove away, this violates FearRP. No matter what happened previously, this does not make you immune to the rules, you must still roleplay these situations out in character.

Approved.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Thread closed and moved to approved.