Riley
Reported User(s): Riley

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:211614939

Date & Time (GMT): 1/6/20 @ 21:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Me and Wolfy had been cops for pretty much the entire time we played on the server and Riley constantly tried baiting us by driving like shit around us, at some point even PMing us about finding him ect. At the beginning of the video you can see him passing us but then coming back to try baiting us into going after him like he had been doing all night, I simply told him to just go away as we couldn't be bothered to deal with him anymore. He had been in trouble with Redpanda earlier the same evening because of the way he plays on the server.

After we told him off we simply left the scene and minded our own business and apparently that wasn't appreaciated by Riley. Him and his friend can be seen racing (which I'm convinced was set up for not racing purposes) and as you can see in the video he intentionally crash into us and knock out Wolfy in the progress. I'm convinced he set up this race with his friend so he could do this and use it as an excuse as he realized we were not going to put up with his shit anymore. Let alone the driving itself should be considered to be dealt with.

Rules broken

(3.5) Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment, and loss of liberty realistically.

(8.1) Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.

(8.3) Drive sensibly, do not spam your horn or drive recklessly by crashing into everything, this includes driving or spawning vehicles inside buildings, where they do not belong.

Evidence
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Hello Mister Shmicki,

Thanks for bringing this incident to our attention and after reviewing the video, I decided to give my opinion on each accusations and happening in the video.

(3.5) Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment, and loss of liberty realistically.
This one is pretty obvious as trying to get the police's attention by baiting them with a crime is quite unrealistic and can be seen as FailRP.

(8.1) Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.
I can see in the video that Riley potentially tried to pit the other car but failed to do so and crashed into you accidently. However, considering the fact that has been driving recklessly before, I can't 100% confirm this.

(8.3) Drive sensibly, do not spam your horn or drive recklessly by crashing into everything, this includes driving or spawning vehicles inside buildings, where they do not belong.
This kind of refers to the previous mentioned rule 3.5 and baiting the cops such as continuous ramming into police vehicles and driving recklessly to attract the attention of the police. For this case, I will merge this rule with rule 3.5 and count this as a blatant case of FailRP.

As a result, I'll blacklist Riley from using vehicles to avoid further misconduct involving vehicles.

Player Report approved.