https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKXc344ceCQ
(06-01-2020, 01:42 PM)DaveRay Wrote: Reported User(s): bruh moment

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65470211

Date & Time (GMT): 1/6/20 @ 15:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
RDM

Evidence

You had a handgun out pointed at a fellow Corleones head, you notice us run towards and try not to initiate anything not saying a word to us. as you have a handgun pointing at a teammates head I felt being at such close range with a shotgun pointed between your eyes I could risk any injuries on my teams side by just ridding of your presence. The situation would have ended differently if you where to act accordingly to me as a ultimate threat towards you. Finally if you had the man in handcuffs and were speaking to him unarmed not holding some a firearm to his head, I would be able to speak with you as I would feel at ease in the situation.
(06-01-2020, 01:54 PM)L4!N Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 01:42 PM)DaveRay Wrote: Reported User(s): bruh moment

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65470211

Date & Time (GMT): 1/6/20 @ 15:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
RDM

Evidence

You had a handgun out pointed at a fellow Corleones head, you notice us run towards and try not to initiate anything not saying a word to us. as you have a handgun pointing at a teammates head I felt being at such close range with a shotgun pointed between your eyes I could risk any injuries on my teams side by just ridding of your presence. The situation would have ended differently if you where to act accordingly to me as a ultimate threat towards you. Finally if you had the man in handcuffs and were speaking to him unarmed not holding some a firearm to his head, I would be able to speak with you as I would feel at ease in the situation.

There would have been plenty of opportunities for you to solve this situation differently. Instead of just approaching him and shooting him, you could have talked to him anyway regardless if he was not saying anything to you. The situation looks like you don't even consider at all talking and just kill him. Also as an officer of the law, the chance that he shot the man in handcuffs are quite low because he is not a criminal. There could have been a risk of injuries anyways and you should do the best to disfuse a situation calmy refering to the rule that 3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
Player Report concluded and approved.

Player seen breaking FearRP and RDMing in the video.
He neglected the life of his mate by opening fire at the officer aswell as killing him in the end.

The specified reasons by L4!N are therefore invalid as not saying anything to an upcoming threat is not a valid reason to just straight up shoot someone.