SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100282959

BanID: 83243

Ban Reason
ToS - Harassment

Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
me

Why should you be unbanned?
I have not actively sought out to harass anyone, ever. Especially not out of character or on Discord or on the forums, where I've actively avoided talking to anyone entirely.

I believe the ban was made unfairly and without any actual proof that could substitute a 6 month ban for harassment, especially not if it's so meaningless it took years for anyone to care enough.

If this is about me calling Jessixa transgender, I feel it'd be better fit for her to make a ban request thread, or contact me directly (something she has avoided for over 2 years) 

"You’ve been doing it whenever you’ve been on the server for the past year. Your YouTube video today and actions on the server were the final nail in the coffin for the ban."

What I've been doing in-character* which has been blanket pestering and not direct harassment towards a specific person, meaning I don't have a specific target & that it's in character.

Not at any point in time have I actively went around seeking out to bully people who are transgender or use female models specifically.
This UBR is as of now very vague since I've not been told exactly who I've been harassing
For the past few years , i've been harassed by you and your friends endlessly over and over again , even before i was a staff on the community

I had told you to leave me alone so many time on so many occasions and you refuses to and kept on going on and on 
Does it stop ? I don't think it ever will .
You've been the subject of being toxic , harassing and shading other community member for no reason , i've never met you , never spoken to you and never interact with you , and have no idea what i did wrong to you .

There are people who still to this day questioning me  
“ Why did he harass you ? ” i always have no answer to them because i don't know your reason is for doing that to me.

If you think you did nothing wrong , how about i bring this up , the fact that you think it is so funny to use my name on an terrorist attack that happen in New Zealand last year is really sick to my stomach
This was before Red and i were teachers and he pointed out about it however at that time he didn't know it was you .
And that was at that time still new and nobody would joke on such horrible thing to another human being.

I had let you continue harassing me , i had to kept my mouth shut because i didn't want to start drama with you . I didn't want to use my time and energy on someone like you who likes to piss people off and create trouble and being toxic. It got to the point where it really affects my mental health .

You are extremely manipulative as a person and i dont think you should be unban anytime soon . Period
I think Redpanda did a great job , however i will leave it up to his statement regards to this UBR.

I believe i have say everything and lay it on the table and i won't respond anymore to this .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(05-31-2020, 06:56 AM)Jessixa Wrote: For the past few years , i've been harassed by you and your friends endlessly over and over again , even before i was a staff on the community

I had told you to leave me alone so many time on so many occasions and you refuses to and kept on going on and on 
Does it stop ? I don't think it ever will .
You've been the subject of being toxic , harassing and shading other community member for no reason , i've never met you , never spoken to you and never interact with you , and have no idea what i did wrong to you .

There are people who still to this day questioning me  
“ Why did he harass you ? ” i always have no answer to them because i don't know your reason is for doing that to me.

If you think you did nothing wrong , how about i bring this up , the fact that you think it is so funny to use my name on an terrorist attack that happen in New Zealand last year is really sick to my stomach
This was before Red and i were teachers and he pointed out about it however at that time he didn't know it was you .
And that was at that time still new and nobody would joke on such horrible thing to another human being.

I had let you continue harassing me , i had to kept my mouth shut because i didn't want to start drama with you . I didn't want to use my time and energy on someone like you who likes to piss people off and create trouble and being toxic. It got to the point where it really affects my mental health .

You are extremely manipulative as a person and i dont think you should be unban anytime soon . Period
I think Redpanda did a great job , however i will leave it up to his statement regards to this UBR.

I believe i have say everything and lay it on the table and i won't respond anymore to this .

"For the past few years , i've been harassed by you and your friends endlessly over and over again"
You don't need to mention my friends, I don't control them. It's filler if anything.

I don't believe that I have harassed anyone, instead I have ((in-character)) pestered most of the people I've seen, since that was the point of my character, he is inflammatory, disrespectful and the leader of a violent gang.

"I had told you to leave me alone so many time on so many occasions and you refuses to and kept on going on and on"
You have never contacted me about it, don't lie. And you admit to it directly below this: "i've never met you , never spoken to you"
What you HAVE done, is have your friends & henchmen contact me complaining to me about things I don't care about. I told them all that once you contact me yourself, I'll take you seriously.

"harassing and shading other community member for no reason"
I don't harass anyone, that's false -- and especially not outside of Roleplay.
My characters description is LITERALLY "Criminally retarded | Corrupt"

"There are people who still to this day questioning me: 'Why did he harass you ?'"
This is filler content, and adds nothing.

"If you think you did nothing wrong , how about i bring this up , the fact that you think it is so funny to use my name on an terrorist attack that happen in New Zealand last year is really sick to my stomach"
I don't think that's funny, that's a joke I did two years ago when I was 14 and trying to be funny. It's not funny now, and it was too soon then. Also it was in-character.

"And that was at that time still new and nobody would joke on such horrible thing to another human being."
Joking about something like that was not a new concept and many other people had done far worse before then, your point is mute.

"I had let you continue harassing me , i had to kept my mouth shut because i didn't want to start drama with you ."
You admit right here that you didn't contact me at all, like I previously said. And actively ignoring someone out of fear of internet squabbles seems very childish.

"You are extremely manipulative as a person and i dont think you should be unban anytime soon ."
I'm not manipulative, and I've don't manipulate anyone. I cannot see where you're coming from with this blank statement.

"I believe i have say everything and lay it on the table and i won't respond anymore to this ."
As I said before, you're just avoiding your own responsibilities. You will continue to respond to this because this is your situation, you're the responsible party in me being banned, so you're the person who should be answering the most.

I once again ask for examples that can conclude anything I've done as harassment. From what I can tell, and since Jessixa only remembers a single situation, there's not many.
Denied.

No one is going to entertain you with examples, current and ex staff as well as community members have seen and heard what you’ve done for the past year or so. This case is not arguable and you will serve the entire duration of the ban.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]