SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83284107

BanID: 67334

Ban Reason
Double accounting. // Extended by Viljo

Staff Member: Pear & Viljo

Involved users
only me and the staff

Why should you be unbanned?
hi, I know this is an old ban, sadly i have not been able to dispute this ban until now as my forums account has finally been unbanned.

Linking back to the forum account ban, i was asking the staff in the game on the day i was banned, why my forums account was banned, (i only found out this reason out recently). While asking why my forums account was banned i was asked how my donations still were happening as i did them by myself every few months, i said i made another forums account only for the sole purpose of continuing my donations to the server and that is all the account ever did.  A few minutes later with the banning admins, i found myself to be banned for double accounting, this double accounting gave me no advantage over anyone else in the community other than having the donor roles.

Personally, i found this ban strange at the time and still do, as i caused no harm to anyone in the server or forums with multiple forums accounts for the purpose of donating.
I'll take a look into this and I will get back to you.
(05-29-2020, 01:29 PM)Fultz Wrote: I'll take a look into this and I will get back to you.

okay, thank you very much
Approved as per UBR rule 6.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]