Unemployed/Worker and ERU Jobs
when do we get a Kevin The God job?
8.5a sounds like a bad idea, especially with it being any group and not just criminal groups. The wording makes it sound like you can raid a shop for having security guards or raid the nexus for having guards?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Next update? 

can we get custom jobs for like £30 and a special gun for like £40 

Just kidding nice update once again i will shoutout my brother RIP Criminal job title
Not a fan of the 8.5a rule at all. Gives criminals way too many excuses to raid places with security.

What about private security HQ or corporations like Estleback? What if someone makes a military base RP? What if private security is protecting a celebrity or a politician? What about events? Can the government be raided for that, if S.W.A.T is protecting the president's private villa can criminals raid it?
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 4 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Pollux, RoCKy, Lewwings, Kappatalist
Interesting update, I hope it will work out well.

Well done Conn and the rest of the team.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
7.5a updated:
5a
If you can see a group/gang of 3 or more players protecting property (e.g. having guns out) and they are not protecting a passiveRP event, then you are allowed to assume that they are protecting something valuable which you are allowed to attempt to take off them.
We will be reviewing the effects of the rule over the next few weeks and judge its impacts.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Kippsee, Link, rino, Lewwings
Where’s my credit at
Nice update!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Looks good and maybe this will help solve some problems regaring the usage of the Fireman and Paramedic job and the job titles.
After more discussion with the team, we have decided to remove 7.5a
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Link, Kappatalist