Bobby Hill
Your Name: bignamer $$ dray

Accused Staff Member: Bobby Hill

Involved users
N/A

Date & Time (GMT): 28 May @ 5:30 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
As I see him starting to run around in my base for some time, he ran up to the fence and deleted it since he assumed I was AFK and didn't let him out. (https://imgur.com/a/pa5BUxj) I wasn't AFK, he didn't come to me and ask me to let him out. Bobby Hill told me the chauffeur job spawns at the place where my base is, which I validated by becoming the job myself. I was spawned in the city.
I explained to you in-game the situation but I will repeat it here.

I spawned in as a chauffeur inside of your base as one of the chauffeur spawns is located at Industrial complex, in response, you changed to chauffeur to try and prove me wrong but there are multiple places a chauffeur can spawn which includes the city in addition to the Industrial complex.

You were not the owner of the props, the owner of the props was AFK and was stood near my spawn. I assumed that nobody else was in the compound as I had been waiting for a minute or so to see if he would let me out or if anyone would come. I thought it would be best to delete the prop rather than fly through it as other chauffeurs may have the same trouble I had if the person was AFK and spawned inside of the industrial complex. As soon as I did remove the fence, you came running towards me from somewhere I could not see you previously.

I don't believe any abuse occurred in the deletion of your friend's prop, I had just spawned and didn't want other chauffeurs to also face this problem with a base surrounding a spawn with an AFK owner, which I have seen several times before. I would have been happy to explain myself further, as I would have with any user, if you hadn't left the server while I was explaining myself.
Thank you for your report,

After reviewing the case, it was deemed that there was no abuse. Bobby attempted to get ahold of the prop owner who was afk at the time. He then took action and removed the prop that was blocking the spawn point.

Closed, no abuse noted.