US Gun Control
(06-10-2020, 09:28 PM)Tails59 Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 07:51 PM)Faustin Wrote: I'm a law abiding citizen, I own firearms legally and it's the biggest hassle I've had to go through. Gun Control only restricts law abiding citizens from getting weapons, criminals will always find a way to get guns.

i knew you were retarded but i didnt know it was THIS bad

Please don't tell me you took that seriously
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
(06-11-2020, 12:09 AM)Faustin Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 07:51 PM)Faustin Wrote: I'm a law abiding citizen, I own firearms legally and it's the biggest hassle I've had to go through. Gun Control only restricts law abiding citizens from getting weapons, criminals will always find a way to get guns.

Didn't exactly come across as sarcasm.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(06-11-2020, 12:09 AM)Faustin Wrote:

Sounds like something youd say so yeh i did
The following 1 user Likes Tails59's post:
  • Faustin
Considering VA is a right to carry state, I have my trusty glock with me at all times. I’m quite proud of it actually. If only you Europeans could even shoot for fun. When you hit a shot from 1,200 yards with a .30-06, you’ll realize how amazing it is.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Pretty much always the same in the US:
A disaster involving guns happens. Be it a school shooting, shooting in general or anything that claims several lifes of people or even a whole massacre then there is a big controversy about it and in the end, nothing happens. This is very simple to explain: US Constituation, Republican States and missing motivation in actually trying to do something against the massive distribution of firearms in the US. The only thing that happens every time is a big headline in the newspaper and after a while, it isn't much of a concern to anyone anymore.
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Grizzly