Important things here!
Hello there guys! Today I am gonna share something important addons for CityFL and some commands that help you to boost your FPS. This 100% for me and I hope this will help you too!

1) The important addons collection link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198433221197/myworkshopfiles/?browsefilter=myfavorites&p=1

(Just subscribe to everything here and your game is no error anymore or you can search them here the addons you want.)

2) Some commands that help you to boost your FPS:

cl_detailfade 0
cl_detaildist 0
r_drawdetailprops 0
mp_decals 0
r_decals 0
cl_phys_props_enable 0
props_break_max_pieces 0
g_ragdoll_fadespeed 10000
ragdoll_sleepaftertime 0
mat_queue_mode 2 
r_lod 2
lod_TransitionDist -1
r_shadows 0
mat_vsync 0 

(Just copy paste it one by one this at the console by press the Tilde (~) or the Grave Accent (`) and the following should appear. Then see what happens!)

-To those who are confused on what I mean or have no clue where the tilde key is, it should be in the area where the picture, if not you need to hunt it down or find help

[Image: uIQqLQn.jpg]

TIP: Just close the background using the task manager program by following steps:

-Opening the Windows Task Manager from the taskbar is probably one of the most well-known methods. In case you  don’t know, just right-click on the taskbar, and then select “Task Manager” from the list of options.

[Image: QuojTEZ.png]

This action will instantly open the Windows Task Manager.

[Image: ojnT8rl.png]

That's all for now. Hope it will help you a lot. If you have further questions,let me know the comment section down below!
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
The following 1 user Likes max.'s post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
/fpsboost does a lot of the commands and way more for you, I advise just using that instead. I would also advise subscribing to the official collection rather than individual packs as you'll have to download the packs anyway to be able to join the server. If you download both the official packs and individual addons you're going to be taking up 2x the disk space for no reason (that's like 20GB in total).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Yeah thank you Pollux! Maybe just serach any addons you want to be have using link I gave you up.
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]