This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Gamemode BMW M5
Title of Suggestion: BMW M5

Description
After looking at the roadmap I saw that a vehicle update is on it's way. I therefor think we should bring back the BMW brand to the server but this time by adding a BMW M5. I'm aware that adding a vehicle as suggestion is on the list for unwanted suggestions but as I saw the vehicle update being worked on so I figured this could be an exception.

Why?
The reason I think the BMW M5 would be a good car to add is because as for now you mostly see these expensive looking supercars cruising around so I thought that it would be nice if we added another car that still offer good performance but still looks pretty average. The last BMW was removed for reasons I'm not aware of but BMW is a brand I personally love very much and think it would be nice being able to cruise around with one in-game. There's currently no BMW's on the market at the momens so I figured I'll give this suggestion a shot to see what the rest of you think.

I have a few suggestions for M5 that could be added. The E60 and E49 are two legends that deserves some love! The F10 on the other hand is also a very nice option!

BMW F10 M5: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=396020071
BMW E60 M5 from the TDM pack: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...xt=BMW+TDM
BMW E49 M5: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=231883587

Other BMW models are of course also welcome but one with a more average look to it would be the best, the G30 5-series would also be a really nice pick. I haven't found any good M5 models for that generation, otherwise it would be on the list!
The following 3 users Like Mister Shmicki's post:
  • Oliver, SolderInDuty, Strange Neo
no thanks
[Image: jdOqqOk.png]
+support
However, the second one seems not to be compatible with the current vehicle system as its designed to work with simfphys.
+support
Not Youngest Administrator on Fearless EVER?! - Divey
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • SolderInDuty
+support
This would be absolutely beautiful. +SUPPORT

[Image: JuQSwQg.png]
+Support
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   [Image: F02dhWL.jpg] 
I only support the BMW e49
[Image: OHyD732.png]
Visit my profile here
+support 

Yes please.
[img][Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:236477734&b=1][/img]
+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]