Gamemode /hadvert -> Anonymous
Title of Suggestion: /hadvert -> Anonymous

Description
If you do /hadvert not only your id should be removed but also your name should just be "Anonymous" or something like that

Why?
I think there should be a way of doing adverts without anyone knowing who. That would open many new rp possibilities, with like a 3rd party who connects buyer and seller of illegal items f.e.
The following 1 user Likes Watts Brothers's post:
  • Strange Neo
Neutral/+support

This feels more like a dark web moment.

[Image: 5csIVdt.png]
The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • Watts Brothers
(05-24-2020, 12:59 AM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Neutral/+support

This feels more like a dark web moment.
I mean atm there are just people actively advertising that theyre selling illegal drugs or weapons etc
+support
Also making it able for staff to see who is actually doing the adverts in case of abuse.
Also anonymous adverts should cost more than normal adverts.
[Image: 9PIIBuF.png]
The following 2 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • Watts Brothers, Zona
(05-24-2020, 02:54 AM)Strange Neo Wrote: +support
Also making it able for staff to see who is actually doing the adverts in case of abuse.
Also anonymous adverts should cost more than normal adverts.
Really nice addition!!!
+Support!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support
[Image: DxLVliJ.png]

Feel free to add reputation or not. Have a nice day!
Why not? 

+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]
In my opinion, it would not make a lot of sense to advert you selling illegal items, you would not want everyone to know about some illegal business you are running. If you were to advertise about some illegal business you would have to provide a location or something, wouldn't that be counter-intuitive as you would give your location to the government too then. 

I can't really think of any situation where I would make an anonymized advertisement other than doing some shady business, and then it would make more sense to roleplay it out and try to avoid too much attention from the authorities. 

I am fully aware people already advert selling illegal items, but that should be something the government takes care of, after all they are there to fight crime.

That's just my two cents, perhaps you can enlighten me on other use cases. Smile
The following 1 user Likes SnowredWolf's post:
  • Watts Brothers