RescueForce
Reported User(s): RescueForce

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93905731

Date & Time (GMT): 19/5/20 @ 20:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was called down to the farm area to assist. As me and another officer are blocking off the exit I get run over by RescueForce which I let him off for as he claimed it was an accident (which I don't believe for one bit but I decided to be nice since I was busy with the farm situation). After a few minutes he comes back and drives like a maniac, jumping over the fence at arrowhead fields with his car and also ramming other cars around us. At this point I decided to get him by spiking his wheels as previous attempts with pointing my gun didn't work.

Unfortunately the Sergeant was AFK and couldn't accept my warrant so I decided to give RescueForce a ticket for the incident and also because he pulled a weapon once we caught him. After the ticket was paid I headed to his car as I was going to impound it as thats what would've happened if he was sent to jail anyway but as you can see in the video, RescueForce didn't agree and decided to instead stay in his car to prevent us from taking it and break FearRP when we told him to get out. During this incident he kept on screaming and telling us off in OOC, saying how we can't do this to him and that we're being recorded and all that good stuff.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/Ov1TJ35Mw2c
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I've already delt and handled the situation in-game.

I warned the player to follow FearRP even if he didn't know why he was getting arrested. 

No need for punishment to be issued, denied.