Lutku
Steam Name: Lutku

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44534562

BanID: 83213

Ban Reason
FearRP / Abuse of remover tool / Insulting in OOC.

Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
Dae, Avalance & SoldierInDuty

Why should you be unbanned?
I can just say i am amazed. In the situation the 2 police officer's [Avalanche & Dae] were standing in front of my house wich was Gated. They provided no reason to be there nor was there any search warrant issued. I told them several times to leave my property because they should of not been there in the first case. The only way they could of gotten there was Prop Climbing/Chair glitching. As this was happening i tried several times to use @ to call an admin on duty [Kippsee] with no respons whatsoever. After arguing for 5 minutes they left. When they were gone they went and raided my friend [SoldierInDuty] for the 2nd time for no reason whatsoever. They did this to him allready once before coming to me. After raiding him for 2nd time they came and to my base and notified that they are gonna raid me for "hearing contraband". With the location of my base this would not bee possible to hear contra in my house. This time before they came in i tried again to call an admin on duty using @. Still no response gotten. Why an admin would be on duty but not responding to any request's made? [ These request's can be found in logs]. Yes i did worng for removing my base floor but i have gotten to be really frustated of this. Everytime i am online Dae comes online instantly raiding me. I try to play by the rules but it gets frustatring that when my friend's get raided for no reason many times and me aswell in short spand of time. Amazing is that also that after the situation was over Dae changed job in that second, came to find me just to say in mic and i quote "HAHAHAHAAHA Are you mad little bitch". And in OOC i also got insult's like "you obviously lack decent education" & "Finalnd is the snowdump of europe" [Also can be found on logs]. For me its hard to make a case in Forum's since my PC cannot handle recording software without making Gmod unplayable. Also hard to make a case for myself when i notify Staff On Duty and he does not respond. I am not here to beg for an way out of my punishment but it's increasingly getting harder to play since some people are above the rules since Admin on duty wont respond. Alltough i would be nice to get my ban taken away. And this is not the first time this has happended with the mentioned people above. Once when i tried to reason with Dae and tell him that why does he have to keep raiding for reason since i would like to play and have more PassiveRP wich is more and more  become rare these days he responded me and i quote " Im am here to Raid". When i said i would like to keep my RP Passive and do actual Roleplay he responed " Okay mr.Roleplay". I hade played Fl in 2014-2015 and in my opinion the community was more relaxed and open minded. I have gotten so many situations where Rules were boken and i tried to be positive. But all of the Toxicity is getting also my play expreince so bad that it starts to drag me in with it. My action's were not justified but i am getting desperate. Its the same people over & over again doing this. When ever i try to call for an Staff On Duty 75% of the time no response. Or if i get an response i get a reply saying " Make a case on the forums. In my case and many other's that is not sipmly possible. My PC cannot run recording software well enough so its useless to me. I can't record Proof of the rule breaking happening nor most of the time anyone responds. But i am also glad i am meeting wonderful people in FL each day who want to Roleplay and have real fun. I have discussed about this situation with some poeple and a Staff Member also who agreed my view that FL is not in its former glory. This person of staff i wont name because i dont want have any bad fued inside the staff team itself.  I am sorry my actions but i am getting desperate since these situation's keep repeating over and over again with the same people. In my perspective i have noticed kind of an split in the community itself. One side there are wonderful people whom like PassiveRP & follow the rules. Other side theres the people whom like to only AgressiveRP and share negative experiences for other people. But still i am not leaving or stopping to play in this server alltough some people want to make it their mission to ruin other peoples RP experience. But i fear this is gonna get to a point where i dont find any enjoy playing in Fl anymore and i will quit. Like so many of my friends have stopped. My friend [SoldierInDuty] left also from the server today because Dae and his friends "Ruined his mood". [SID] Is the one of the most friendly and awesome players i have met in Fearless. Of course AgressiveRP is part of RP always but in my opinion there should be more limitations and rules covering it. I hope that you do not take it as insult when i say that in my mind this has gone to be more of an DARKRP than Semi Serious.

So in a nuthsell i am not making a traditional unban request but i am trying to raise questions and to make a case that all of us learn from our mistakes like me. Even if its worng or right. I am hoping for more responsive Staff when on duty and way to make community more positive and passive. Neither am i here to discredit anyone nor point fingers since i am the one who has broken the rules. So did others but im unfotunate to have no proof of it. Most likely this request will be denied but if this thread is readen with care and my concerns acknowledged even if not agreed i feel like my thread has been Accepted as far as i am concerned.

With warm regards & wishes from Lutku.
Hope you have a wonderfull day.
Denied.

As you said you did break the rules however, please contact me on discord and we can address some of your other issues in private.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]