BmD to use contraband
+Support

As I stated on the other BMD suggestion. Aslong they keep selling there goods then I see no issue with it.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+Support, always been for BMD being able to use atleast drug labs as it makes sense for him.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
This suggestion currently has 12 +supports

If you want the BMD to be a viable and active job like before, please help support this suggestion.

Note: Before the BMD could spawn moneyprinters and druglabs. However it got changed along with the weed restriction. (That has finally been reverted!)
After this the BMD got completely killed off and nobody used the job anymore. Let's work together and turn back time a little - and make people want to play BMD!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+support
An underground job as BMD should always be able to spawn contraband and shouldn't be accounted for "self-supplying" as there is a difference between breaking the rules and what underground jobs actually specialize in.
I, the great Janitor of Evocity and City 17 give my support to this suggestion on the FearlessRP forums.
+Support
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
+Support
Suggestion Approved!

Shouldn't have been removed in the first place and there was a high majority +Support for this! Thanks for your suggestion.

Concluded & Moved.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Implemented.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep