BmD to grow weed
a big + SUPPORT BITCH FUK YEAH
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
+support
Aslong they keep doing there job which is to sell the goods, then I see no problem.

+Support

Regards,
Fearless Donator
+Support

BMD's are criminals, it makes sense for them to be able to grow weed! I mean they sell the seeds, therefore, they should definitely be able to plant them themselves.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
+Support - Completly makes sense in my mind, makes the job itself more interesting too.
+Support, when this ability was taken away BMDs just stopped existing.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support

Used to be a feature and I honestly didn’t see the issue with it, they are a dodgy dealer at the end of the day.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • max.
+Support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
+Support and I root for contraband as well. Why should an unemployed bum be able to place contraband but the plug cant? doesnt make sense
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • Oliver
+support only if there is a system that makes the new seeds more beneficial from the standard, add abit of a skill to it. maybe now you will have to water the plants, give them light, all in moderation to make them grow at the most optimal rate and produce new genetic seeds as a result, but such system is not easy to make where all variables can be changed so easily.