[FL:RP] SaturnSALE, 4EAL, [FL:RP]Pacman
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] SaturnSALE, 4EAL, [FL:RP]Pacman

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456785163

Date & Time (GMT): 14/05/2020 @ 11:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
After being followed by these 3 and asking them to stop they continued to follow me so I decided to detain and arrest them, doing so with my AR15 pointed at them, I told them to get against the wall so I could detain them however all 3 decided to refuse the order until I hit Pacman with my ASP baton (my taser charge had ran out at this point I believe). The other two then get against the wall however as I go to handcuff 4EAL Saturn runs away breaking 3.5c

(Can only put 1 SteamID in the template, so here is all of them)
[FL:RP] SaturnSALE - STEAM_0:1:456785163
4EAL - STEAM_0:1:57765509
[FL:RP]Pacman - STEAM_0:0:34526102

Evidence
https://youtu.be/eBfy3rwLALU
Hi Kappatalist,

Thanks for taking the time to make this PR, after reviewing the evidence I have come to a conclusion on what I've witnessed however before I continuing processing this I'd like to see what the involved have to say about the situation. From watching the video it can be seen the accused are ignoring your commands by failing to follow them under gun point then running away after waking up from being knocked out (Which for the record being knocked out does NOT void FearRP). I'll give the accused 24 hours to explain why they did this otherwise the PR will be approved.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Well. as 4EAL, Kappatalist for some reason was so mad, he keeps warranting/wanted us after we die, as you can see at minute 1:07 on the video, you can see his PM's, even after killing us he still wants revenge for whatever, before everything started, Pacman stole his car  he arrested me and him just because i was talking to him and showing him my secret base, even tho i did not have any association of stealing his car, afterwards after some time, i decided to steal his car because he was bothering us alot of times, he did not see me steal or drive his car either way he still arrested me without any proof of me stealing his car, i decided to not say anything about that, but still even after us following the rules he decided to piss us off and try to record any small reason just to get us banned or whatever,
[Image: giphy.gif]
So far I can only support everything that 4EAL wrote. The only thing I can say about the fact that I ran away is that he didn't pointed at me with the AR-15 or the handcuffs. That's why I decided to run away because I didn't want him to arrest me just because we ran after him. But when he pointed at me behind the bus stop, I stopped too. And to my knowledge, FearRP is only valid if the person is pointing at you. At least that was what I was told in a few admin sits.
[Image: tMyc4Tj.gif]
Yes, I can corroborate 4EAL and Saturns statements. Kappatalist would keep warranting and arresting us for BS reasons and from what I believe is that once the damage is done fear RP is over and you can run or fight back so I decided to run as there is no rule stating if you are being attacked with a baton you cannot run since technically I ran when we had a baton and did 80 damage to me. Also, he didn't even switch to his tazer which he could have checked but he went straight to the baton I am pretty sure he had tazer cartridges since he just respawned I believe. I would like for Kappatalist to post at least the 10 mins before showing him randomly arresting us and warranting us for non-existent laws and some other BS reasons which would show him randomly arresting everyone and then if the Staff find us in the wrong Ill take the punishment. Also, he was metagaming by searching my friend's houses without even knowing I'm in there other than me speaking to my friend. I would also like to add that Kappatalist would try and bait us into breaking the rules when he was too and then posted this in an effort to get us banned.
All 3 of you followed me on and off for the best part of an hour because I imagine you weren't happy about being arrested, each time you did so you were warned (may I add, up to 3-4 times) before being arrested. As far as I know FearRP applies until you are damaged with the intent to kill you, which I clearly did not do. There was no metagaming, you had literally called me to Downtown Wilderness to get my vehicle back at which point I noticed the keypad to the base after searching around the rock. Having seen 4EALs vehicle previously traveling alongside my Hummer I assumed he had aided you in stealing it so he was arrested too. You were never baited into breaking the rules, that was something you decided to do because you had something against me. Unfortunately the only other footage on that day I have is 4EAL stealing my vehicle on shopping street.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
(05-15-2020, 06:04 AM)Kappatalist Wrote: Unfortunately the only other footage on that day I have is 4EAL stealing my vehicle on shopping street.

I'm sorry, but you have only a 1 min 29 sec long clip and nothing right before / after this clip? In which clipping program do you have odd times? It makes absolutely no sense in my opinion. Of course you only have a clip where we break rules (in your opinion) and not, where you broke many rules.
[Image: tMyc4Tj.gif]
I agree with Saturn post longer than the 1:29 clip but I'm pretty sure you won't cause that would show you breaking rules too and you don't wanna look like a hypocrite do you? You know what I said to  dtaylor and some other guys on the server when you posted this I said he is going to make up some BS reason not post the whole clip instead of just this and look at that you made up a very convenient reason why you don't have any other footage.
(05-15-2020, 06:04 AM)Kappatalist Wrote: 1.you were warned (may I add, up to 3-4 times) before being arrested.
2.As far as I know FearRP applies until you are damaged with the intent to kill you, which I clearly did not do.
3.Unfortunately the only other footage on that day I have is 4EAL stealing my vehicle on shopping street.

1. The first time you warned me once and I was arrested after that you would act like you were typing but what you were doing was warranting us and you would then quickly pull out the arrest baton and arrest us.
2. How am I supposed to know you aren't trying to kill me when you do 80+ damage because to me that seems like you are trying to kill me.
3. Very convenient for you when the 3 of us are asking for more footage isn't it?
After reviewing the evidence as well as what each party have said I have come to the conclussion to approve this player report. Even before Pacman was knocked unconscious you failed to follow FearRP and continued to after he was, for the record the FearRP is only off if the player has intention to kill you and is doing so; knocking you unconscious as an officer of the law isn't really something that would justify running away. All of the accused will receive a FearRP ban
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<