owner ama
Best roleplay moments?

Why did you revive this sad trend, AGAIN?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Is Richard Bones as much of a pain off stage as he is on? <3

As the owner, I’m curious what your plans are for community relations and media. Without divulging *too* much (I understand how some things are better off unsaid), could you possibly expand on the topic of community relations for FL as they relate to both inside the community, and if applicable any on the outside? Do you plan to bring FL in a new direction in regards to media and community relations as a whole?

Also dad I miss you come play csgo with me some time next week yes?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Kappatalist, HP Sauce
Favourite sauce?
hello

The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available?
Signature removed, too large - DVN
Who else do you think would have been a good fit for the owner rank?
When are you making kevin super admin?
marry/fuck/kill for me tomo and sparx
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Link
(05-14-2020, 01:44 AM)Lewwings Wrote: Best roleplay moments?

Why did you revive this sad trend, AGAIN?

Probably hosting any Miss Evocity with Lesanka <3, any GOOD quality munger rps (they take forever to plan), pretty much any of lesanka's rich story telling rps (like santini & graveyard club) and any heavily interactive story RP (like haunted mansion & aster x alien rp)

Fultz was going to do it so I made one first for the meme plus it's nice to have some communication between the owner and the community in whatever form.

(05-14-2020, 03:44 AM)Reebs Wrote: Is Richard Bones as much of a pain off stage as he is on? <3

As the owner, I’m curious what your plans are for community relations and media. Without divulging *too* much (I understand how some things are better off unsaid), could you possibly expand on the topic of community relations for FL as they relate to both inside the community, and if applicable any on the outside? Do you plan to bring FL in a new direction in regards to media and community relations as a whole?

Also dad I miss you come play csgo with me some time next week yes?

Richard is only a pain because he experiences so much pain witnessing all the lower class scum in Evocity

There are a lot of words in this question but I'll try my best to answer what I think you're looking for. I think so far we've worked a lot on transparency and I feel like in terms of publicizing what we're doing not only to the community but outside will come more into play when we have the new gamemode as for now that is pretty much our biggest focus and there's not much to report on that front as of this moment. But I definitely want to advertise what we're doing more to the community and elsewhere. 'Leaking' in my opinion isn't as big of a deal as it used to be, it's so easy to be transparent so why not? The only times I would advise against disclosing information is if a dev is working on a specific project and doesn't want any hassle personally or if we're discussing new candidates as they are entitled to their privacy in terms of feedback given to them.

Possibly, as long as I can use the AWP every round.

(05-14-2020, 05:05 AM)Ketchup Wrote: Favourite sauce?

BBQ definitely or sweet chili as a second.

(05-14-2020, 12:34 PM)Foxirius2205 Wrote: The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available?

The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available

(05-14-2020, 01:39 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Who else do you think would have been a good fit for the owner rank?

Out of the people I knew showed interest I think there were a couple of good fits but I think Conn definitely was one of the best picks, as proven by his SA abilities so far.

(05-14-2020, 03:15 PM)JohnJong Wrote: When are you making kevin super admin?

Which Kevin? If Kevin the God, he's been pulling the strings for years now.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Lewwings, Ryan, Conn
(05-14-2020, 05:50 PM)Zecon Wrote: marry/fuck/kill for me tomo and sparx

Marry Sparx because I need to tie him down to doing Munger RP instead of procrastinating and also he's rich. Fuck Zecon as I like a bit of fire in the bedroom and also kill Tomo because I've known him long enough already
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Zecon
How’s lockdown going?