owner ama
ass or tits?
why?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
What is your favourite country to go on holiday?
(05-13-2020, 09:56 PM)Joe² Wrote: How much has owner inflated your ego?

Whos got the bigger ego you or Mr.Joe Shkreli

10 Reasons why IM THE BEST ADMIN

How many feet pics are for sale currently?

I don't have an ego but I do also have an ego and I think it reached its peak when I got SA

I think we are on an equal level but I think we have different ways of showing it and i think forgees way is wrong and mine is right so i guess i have the bigger ego

karen, welsh, snort - i couldn't be bothered to list anymore

i havent sold any recently Sad

(05-13-2020, 10:02 PM)Yonno Wrote: ass or tits?
why?

ass, because i like ass

(05-13-2020, 10:07 PM)Bobby Wrote: What is your favourite country to go on holiday?

My family are into relaxing beach sort of holidays, whereas I'm much more of a city exploration sort of person - out of the places I've visited (that I remember) I would have to say Portugal (Alvor) - But I REALLY want to visit America and plan to in my upcoming gap year given that the rona has calmed down.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
What artist would you go to a party with and why
can I order foot pics?

best song from the 70s/80s/90s: anything newer is irrelevant 

hello is it you?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(05-14-2020, 12:13 AM)richieb Wrote: What artist would you go to a party with and why

Probably Dua because she's got some club bangers

(05-14-2020, 12:14 AM)Conn Wrote: can I order foot pics?

best song from the 70s/80s/90s: anything newer is irrelevant 

hello is it you?

$5 per pic

70s = lean on me | 80s = Another one bites the dust | 90s = Creep

it is i
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Conn
Are you positive to a Fearless RP meetup in the UK?

Do you think FL ever will add or change their gaming platform? Like Rust etc.

What were the three most important changes you wanted for FL when you received the owner rank?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
if soulripper were to contact you and ask for the ownership back, would you give it to him?
(05-14-2020, 01:12 AM)Razz Wrote: if soulripper were to contact you and ask for the ownership back, would you give it to him?

Honey lemme answer this one for you; uh no.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-14-2020, 01:07 AM)Zona Wrote: Are you positive to a Fearless RP meetup in the UK?

Do you think FL ever will add or change their gaming platform? Like Rust etc.

What were the three most important changes you wanted for FL when you received the owner rank?

I probably wouldn't go, meetups arent really my thing - I'd have to be heavily convinced.

I'm keeping tabs on production on GMod2 and other similar games such as mod&play (or something similar) which is essentially gmod in ue4. I hope to eventually bring FL to GMod2 but even when it's out the playerbase will probably take a while to build as it's on source2 and some people may not be able to run it. But definitely see us going in that direction. Maybe in the future we'll explore other avenues like... FiveM. But for now, our focus is on GMod and making our gamemode the best it can be.

Honestly it was just having attention be put into FL by the owner. Attention on spending, awareness of community desires, optimization, etc.

(05-14-2020, 01:12 AM)Razz Wrote: if soulripper were to contact you and ask for the ownership back, would you give it to him?

No, but Soul will always be a big part of FL
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Zona