owner ama
What's your opinion on me?
Do you answer these questions?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Why did you make the default theme dark?
Bring back soul?

I preferred soul, I miss the challenge of reaching him to do anything.
The following 9 users Like Ranger's post:
  • User 21796, Alfred, Molyneux481, Conn, Luna, MasterNoda, Pollux, Ivan Tempski, Kappatalist
when are you going to capitalise the word "Owner" in this thread?

whats your cup size?
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Molyneux481, Ratatoskrr
do you think FL would of been revived without the pandemic?

were we right to doubt you at the start?
have u ever had a finger up your bum
oh god
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(05-13-2020, 03:56 PM)Ducktard Wrote: I wish you wouldn't.

Wish you wouldn't what

(05-13-2020, 03:59 PM)Woods3yy Wrote: 1. What's it like being the owner?

2. Have people started to treat you differently?

3. How's uni going?

4. Opinion on Me?

1. Pretty good, I still don't feel like I'm the owner though. It was weird transitioning because I almost had to give away more power than I had before by introducing a new management team. But it's good, it brings fresh new ideas and people who specialize and are experienced.

2. I haven't really payed too much attention to that aspect, I feel as though I have pretty cemented relationships within the community already for people to all of a sudden pull the switch and start trying to lick my boots because there's already history. Maybe people have, but I haven't noticed.

3. It's doing ok, I officially finish on the 1st of June. I've finished writing my dissertation and now I've just got one more project to work on (it would have been my end of the year performance but now I'm doing some digital art).

4. I like you but I wish you'd actually stay and keep your name as rat. Still think fondly of the times I spent in 2016 playing with you, Ghost, etc.

(05-13-2020, 04:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: when are you coming to Ghost productions to produce a diss track with me on someone??

Jump on the 'My Fearless Persona' remix and I'll consider.

(05-13-2020, 04:52 PM)dob Wrote: how much money do you make - posting for a friend

$$$$

(05-13-2020, 05:04 PM)Tomo Wrote: why did you make an ama?

Fultz was going to make one because he wanted to start a trend so I thought I'd beat him to it for the meme.

(05-13-2020, 05:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote: What's your opinion on me?

You actually do really good RP but you get way too aggro sometimes. You do usually speak some sense which can't be said for everybody though.

(05-13-2020, 05:18 PM)Midget Wrote: Do you answer these questions?

(05-13-2020, 05:18 PM)Arny Wrote: Why did you make the default theme dark?

Because dark themes are the future

(05-13-2020, 05:22 PM)Ranger Wrote: Bring back soul?

I preferred soul, I miss the challenge of reaching him to do anything.

(05-13-2020, 05:57 PM)Forgee Wrote: when are you going to capitalise the word "Owner" in this thread?

whats your cup size?

No and I like to have quite a big cup as I like to drink a lot of tea.

(05-13-2020, 07:15 PM)Razz Wrote: do you think FL would of been revived without the pandemic?

were we right to doubt you at the start?

Yes but probably not as fast, I think the pandemic has just proven more than anything that people play when they aren't at work or school, which usually for us is the summer holidays but the pandemic just sort of moved that forward. I'm really happy with the numbers we're getting so far but they're nothing for how I see FL in the long-term.

I really like this question, I think it was completely fair for people to doubt me at the start - But, what's disappointing is the amount of lies that were told which added to the doubt. Team members for instance, telling flat out lies about my motivation or care for the community when they knew it to be the opposite.

I think one of the most reasonable arguments I saw against me was the fact that I had been SA for a year and a bit - I would like to note however that I had only been SA for a couple months when I got owner for my 2nd term. Although I was an SA for a long time overall, people argued that I could have saved FL position but that's really not true. I was still limited to SA and the second I got Owner it opened up so many more doors and opportunities.

Honestly, I think if it went to some other candidates we could have been doing just as well as we are now (not everybody though). I never even had a craving to become Owner in the first place, I just felt as though if we were to have someone unexpected come in they would have a personal agenda and take out half the team based off their own feelings towards that person regardless of their ability. That and I feel like I have quite a large amount of experience already not only as a staff member but just on GMod. I think any person with good sense would know how to run a community. Honestly, I think any active owner would have been a pretty positive change.

This is already getting quite long but I'd like to end this by saying that our devs are definitely the saving grace.

(05-13-2020, 09:05 PM)dob Wrote: have u ever had a finger up your bum

Yeah man
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 7 users Like Divey's post:
  • Ghost, RaZZ, god, max., Ratatoskrr, Dimitris, Violet DE Kittie
How much has owner inflated your ego?

Whos got the bigger ego you or Mr.Joe Shkreli

10 Reasons why IM THE BEST ADMIN

How many feet pics are for sale currently?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • max.