The Fearless Pravda #39
Information 
[Image: h140yla.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 13 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • RedPanda, Ryan, Divey, Lesanka, Conn, Ducktard, Jessixa, Zona, TheSiphon, Molyneux481, Link, Violet DE Kittie, Grizzly
Bone bite backs? Not only did you get the title wrong, but you also didn't include any reference to WHO this Bones is? What bone? A dog bone? I don't think so - Richard Bones. Smh.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(05-12-2020, 02:56 PM)Divey Wrote: Bone bite backs? Not only did you get the title wrong, but you also didn't include any reference to WHO this Bones is? What bone? A dog bone? I don't think so - Richard Bones. Smh.

A dog bone would be more impressive.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 6 users Like Conn's post:
  • Divey, Lesanka, Joe Joe, Molyneux481, Link, User 21796
(05-12-2020, 02:57 PM)Conn Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 02:56 PM)Divey Wrote: Bone bite backs? Not only did you get the title wrong, but you also didn't include any reference to WHO this Bones is? What bone? A dog bone? I don't think so - Richard Bones. Smh.

A dog bone would be more impressive.

You should see the toblerbone
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]

Mark Wallace got a full mention of course... is Pravda a biased newspaper? who knows...
Where am I?
The following 2 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • Kappatalist, Divey
Glad to see you're keeping the Pravda going Joe, Good work mate.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]